Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Get Broadband From

Blueyonder. (1mbit service)

Had nothing other than very minor glitches. VERY helpful tech support even with more advanced queries. Good news server, good download speed and fair upload speed.

Only major niggle is some recent email problems, I think that's because of the changes they are making at the moment so hoping it will resolve itself soon.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Telenet, from Belgium. They are the fastest here but they have a stupid limit of 2 Gigs in Upload and 8 in Down a month.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    freakydude's Avatar Member
    mine is from road runner

4. Lounge   -   #14
    AT&T (U.S.)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I get mine from SBC Yahoo DSL... those new yahoo servers are faster than the original SBC dsl ones it seems cause i notice i can go up to 270kb/s at fastest sometimes. (instead of 230kb/s)

They gave me 2 bonuses also when i upgraded:

I could choose from a 400mb online storage, Stars Yahoo Game Player, and some other stuff. I chose both the 400mb online storage and got 800mb of online storage. I just use it to transfer over my whole student folder and contents at my school and stuff. They'd probably get pissed if i stored some warez on itz

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Adelphia Power-Link for FL, USA.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Earthlink DSL in Los Angeles, California.

Consistently 1300 kb/sec down and 140 kb/sec up.

$50.00 a month.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Telewest Broadband, not bad. A lot better than the AOL equivilant.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@18 May 2003 - 15:15
    I get mine from SBC Yahoo DSL... those new yahoo servers are faster than the original SBC dsl ones it seems cause i notice i can go up to 270kb/s at fastest sometimes. (instead of 230kb/s)

They gave me 2 bonuses also when i upgraded:

I could choose from a 400mb online storage, Stars Yahoo Game Player, and some other stuff. I chose both the 400mb online storage and got 800mb of online storage. I just use it to transfer over my whole student folder and contents at my school and stuff. They'd probably get pissed if i stored some warez on itz
    Dang I have the same service-the basic one and I get 20 mbs lol. I also have a vdsl modem though.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I use Verizon Online DSL.

Good service, good speeds, reliable. I do feel a bit uncomfortable with their recent legal battles though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast