Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Worst Movies Of All Time?

i know what you did last summer, and i still know in my view were good. Got both in my collection of dvd and videos. Wrong turn was not as good as they said it was, but it was still a good film. My point is simple if you not into horror movies why bother watching them and saying they are crap. I not like war films but if i watch any with my parents or grandparents i am not going to say they are crap just because they are my taste. In my time i have seen some real stinkers of horror movies and here is just a few
    the exorcist - bored me senseless and was not at all scary
    the exorcist 2 and 3, what was the point the first was bad enough
    dagon - this was a waste of watching time
    cannibal holocaust - only 2 good scenes in it, rest of film was boring
    my little eye - as scary as the exorcist, enough said, waste of time yet again.

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    1. Matrix reloaded - very disappointing
    2. Underworld - really sucked.
    3. Matrix Revolutions - im predicting this movie will suck too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by razorshade2071@23 September 2003 - 02:06
    I really really really really really disagree with u on the two matrix ones and I updated my post by the way and Busyman pootietang was kind of dumb but funny I will watch that without a problem.

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Gre1+22 September 2003 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 22 September 2003 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorshade2071@23 September 2003 - 02:06
    I really really really really really disagree with u on the two matrix ones and I updated my post by the way and Busyman pootietang was kind of dumb but funny I will watch that without a problem. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah the secound was great. SOme people are wierd.

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1+22 September 2003 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 &#064; 22 September 2003 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorshade2071@23 September 2003 - 02:06
    I really really really really really disagree with u on the two matrix ones and I updated my post by the way and Busyman pootietang was kind of dumb but funny I will watch that without a problem.
    Yeah the secound was great. SOme people are wierd.[/b][/quote]

Exactly my thoughts.

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    Bowling For Columbine - this POS is a complete lie and joke, while it does make a few good points, the lies and edits make those points...well, pointless. Michael Moore is a Jacka&#036;&#036; to the Nth degree
    Junkbarman you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

this doc is great & hopefully might teach some yanks why most of the world hates them (& no thats not too stronger word).

unfortunatly most yanks are just to blind to see what the land of the free does to there own & others all over the planet....... o & i wonder where your from???&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

anyone who hasnt seen it..... Bowling For Columbine..... a good bit of film.

my top worst...........

ghostdog (fat boy playing ninja&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33

U571 (havent even seen it but as it was really the british who under took that mission that changed the way ww2 was going i think its pretty low for the americans to make out it was them).

freddy got fingered ( i think tom green&#39;s great most of the time but this really sucked big dick).

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    3)Battle Field Earth
    2)1 Hour Photo
    1) DRUM ROLL Please Adventures of Pluto Nash Rofl they spent 100mill on this movie and got 4 mill back total

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Man you guys are the worst critics ever (you also love to say ever alot).
    You haven&#39;t even seen a movie and you judge it.
    Or you go behind what critics say and say the same thing.
    Or you say a movie is bad because it cost alot to make it and it didn&#39;t make it&#39;s money back at the box office.

By the way another "worst movie"

The Exorcist II: The Heretic

What a piece of garbage. Boring as shit&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    Poster
    Busyman you are the same guy who tried to tell me Titanic was a good movie because it made Lots of money. So using your own logic wouldn&#39;t that make movies that don&#39;t even make their money back "bad" in comparison?

ps. please see this topic page and the rest of the topic to hear a complete "contradiction" to busyman&#39;s post on this thread. oh and the we are the worst critics ever line? I only have one thing to say about that. I&#39;m sure you are right, it must be everyone else on here that is wrong.

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    Dear Puk),

Bowling for columbine is so stupid it boggles the mind.

The idea that having guns causes murders is rediculous.

I just looked at the international murder stats and they prove that having guns is not the problem.

Take a look at this list,

---------------------murders/100,000------% of households with guns
    United States------------5.70---------------------------39.0
    Finland-------------------3.24---------------------------23.2
    Italy----------------------1.66---------------------------16.0
    Scotland-----------------0.19-----------------------------4.7
    Canada------------------ 0.76---------------------------29.1
    Australia------------------0.44--------------------------19.4
    New Zealand-------------0.17--------------------------22.3
    Belgium-------------------0.60--------------------------16.6
    England/Wales4----------0.11---------------------------4.7
    Switzerland---------------0.58--------------------------27.2
    Sweden-------------------0.18--------------------------15.1
    Germany-----------------0.22----------------------------8.9
    France--------------------0.44---------------------------22.6
    Norway-------------------0.30---------------------------32.0
    Spain---------------------0.21---------------------------13.1

If having guns causes murders then I wish you would explain why all these other countries with all those guns don&#39;t have this problem. Finland and Italy are the only ones that come close. The rest of them prove that the main point of this documentary is a lie&#33; Having guns does not cause murder&#33;&#33;&#33;

What about the 8 countries with higher murder rates than the U.S., what&#39;s thier excuse.

The Columbine murders are a very poor example to use in this film.

These murders were committed by nut cases.

The vast majority of murderers are not.

The biggest reason for murders in america seems to elude all of these people who
    have chips on thier shoulders.

It is not guns.

It is not movies or tv.

If people in other countries don&#39;t want all this violence in movies then why are they flocking in to see them by the millions. Conclusion---they don&#39;t have the guts to make violent movies, they might look bad, so we have to do thier dirty work for them.

It isn&#39;t even money.

The biggest reason that the murder rate is higher in the U.S. than in most other countries is that we had about 200 years with little or no government intrusion of any kind, including law enforcement.

These people were very independant and territorial, solved thier own problems, made thier own rules, and got away with it because there was nobody to say no. Even when law enforcement first came to areas that did not have it, men were expexted to solve most of thier problems themselves, as long as it was a fair fight, killing was ok. Whining to the law is for women.

This very masculine and arrogant attitude has been passed down to us.

The problem is that it has gotten twisted.

Instead of standing up for yourself like a man, backshooting is now the rule.

You can&#39;t get away with standing toe to toe and shooting it out anymore, but you can get away with driveby shootings and sniper attacks and even killing people in front of witnesses as long as they believe as you do, it&#39;s your business not mine.
    Many of these murders have witnesses but nobody talks.

A low percentage of these murders are ever solved and they know they can get away with it.

Most of these people would not kill anybody if they had to look them in the eye when they did it.

A large portion of these murders will be blamed on the drug trade, but drug money is not the root cause, masculine arrogance is. "I am a man and I will do anything I please".

Another large portion of these murders will be blamed on society, or poverty, or some other crap. None of this is true. Why didn&#39;t the other 99.99% of these people become murderers.

Because it is how you are raised and the attitudes that you learned while growing up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Where I grew up, there was a family of complete jerks, 3 boys. One of them was in my class from 2nd grade through 12th grade. They got no discipline from thier father at all. Anything they did was excused because they were his sons and they could do no wrong. I watched the boy in my class grow up to be unbelievably selfish, arrogant, and sadistic. When he was 23 he had to shoot his brother to keep him from beating his father to death. None of those other excuses apply. These boys were raised badly, and that is the cause of most of these murders.

As far as everybody hating the U.S., this is plain jealousy.

They damn sure like us when they have thier hands out asking for money.
    They damn sure like us when they want us to fight thier wars for them.
    They damn sure like having us around when they want to blame thier problems on us like the germans blamed thier problems on the jews.

If they hate us so much why are they coming here by the millions, they sure aren&#39;t running to all these upstanding, peace loving countries. They come here by choice.

Obviously what we have here is much better than what they had there, and well worth the risk.

When they are there, they hate us. When they come here they love us and our country. That is the definition of lealousy.

Ask them if they want to leave the U.S. for one of these other countries, the answer will be a resounding NO&#33;

Our arrogance is what made this country what it is today, the greatest country on the planet. The one that eveyone else wants to get into, not out of.