Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Worst Movies Of All Time?

ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Barky@29 May 2003 - 09:46
    I think if you take all the "police academy" films, then starting with the last one, then counting backwards 3 times, you`ll get the top 3 worst movies of all time
    Again my point is this, anyone in their right mind knew going in what the police academy movies were all about, they lived up to all expectations and could not be worse movie for sure. You watching them makes me laugh, watches all PA movies then complains, HMMMMM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    Originally posted by DiogenesUK@28 May 2003 - 20:33
    8 Mile - 90 odd minutes of people talking b*llocks

The Matrix 1,2,& eventually 3 - The new Millenium version of 2001 A space Odyssey,people will talk b*llocks about this one for months,years,even decades to come.

X-Men 1 & 2 - Just.....b*llocks but some interesting special effects....and Halle Berry's always a bonus to look at.

Oh yeah,I suspect one more very soon may well be how Private Jessica whatever her name is took on the Iraqis...and won the war single handed !!!........but not the peace eh
    I have to admit I am not a fan of rap nor anything even similar, however I would have to say that the problem with all of the films you listed is not with the films, only your imagination (or lack there of) and willingness to accept differences in cultures or at least pay attention, shame on you! Narrow minded and tunnel visioned come to mind as adjectives to explain your stand or view point on just about anything.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    i cant believe some of the stuff people are saying on here! what are these little kids like 5 or 6 and dont understand some of the shit in the movies

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Originally posted by gumbydancin@29 May 2003 - 09:07
    Hercules in New York

I can't believe someone said Footloose!!! That movie rocked in 1984! It had the highest selling soundtrack in movie history at the time too!
    I would have to agree there on the Footloose front, the only people that hate that movie were either not of viewing age when it was released (too OLD or too young) or simply were not born yet. I think you had to be there for that one, to understand where it was coming from and why.

As for the Hercules movie, I think not, it was as it was intended, a farse of a farse, nothing more or less.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Originally posted by huuramis@18 May 2003 - 05:43
    FREE GOT FINGERED RULES!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

1. attack of the killer tomatos.
    2. attack of the killer condoms.
    3. all kid movies. PIECES OF SHIT.
    Your first two choices are ridiculous, anyone who watched them deserved it if they did not like them, they were meant to be that bad- REALLY, the title says it all in both cases.

As for your third statement, I would have to say you have issues, probably something along the lines of being overly childish yourself. Childrens are just that for choldren who like movies.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Originally posted by silverccrow@20 May 2003 - 11:19
    Ha ha ha NIce ones !

but how about

1) All star wars movies !! they r pretty bad!
    2) Titanic ha ha ha titanic is crap
    3) LORD of the rings (they full of crap no sense action no sense history )
    4) Xmen 2 ( i belive it has something good at the end i belive)
    5) HArry poter !!! u know what iam talking !!
    6) SPIDERMAN sux sux
    7) >>>>>>>>>>>Daredevil "<<<<<<<<<< trash &#33;
    8) FAst n furious
    9) Charlies Angels &#33;
    10) HULK soon

thats all &#33;&#33;&#33; they r the top ten worst movies of all time &#33; yeah i post 10 &#33;
    That is like a list of some of my favorites, the only way they could be the worst to you is that you cannot read english and did not understand the titles. Again shame on you. Everyone please understand if the title says "Spider-Man", then guaranteed you are going to see a Spider-man, got it, good.

Charlies Angels, HMMMM, the only reason to watch a movie such as that is for the CHICKS, the ONLY REASON. If you watched it for any other reason, shame on you again.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Poster
    Can&#39;t believe he said the star wars movies as the worst movies ever.... Star Wars IV is among the highest grossing films of all time, and is used in films schools as a teaching tool. It has been copied countless times (Harry Potter, anyone?) I don&#39;t know about Episode I (blah) but still not the worst movie ever. Episode II actually got better IMHO. I actually sort of enjoyed the romance between Amidala and Anakin. Gave a new twist on the star wars mythos.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Poster
    I only need to name 1

Crossroads - with britney it, reeeealy sucked, regret i ever saw it,

must have been a weak moment or somthin

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Adam Sandler&#39;s first movie Going Overboard is rubbish - and I am a Sandler fan. Another pile of crap is Lord of the Rings. Seriously, I thought it was boring as hell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    1.Harry Potter series(even those yet to come) - Mother of all crap movies
    2. Sphere (All the good talents wasted)
    3. Texas chainsaw massacre (meaaningless bloodbath with stupid ending)
    4. Bruce Almighty (With that story the director could have made funnier fantasies for CArrey)
    5. Batman ..(that fucking Penguin as vilain) -Lacked CGI &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast