Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Worst Movies Of All Time?

havent watched them but at the actors they must suck

1. crossroads
    2. Glitter
    3. swept away

though these 2 should be there as well
    scary movie 1-2 (only funny if u r 5 years old)

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I think if you take all the "police academy" films, then starting with the last one, then counting backwards 3 times, you`ll get the top 3 worst movies of all time

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    1: Speed 2

2: Jingle All the Way

3: The Santa Clause

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Originally posted by Twister@18 May 2003 - 03:46
    movies that are older then 1980
    Philistine, Movie Novice&#33;

this is very hard....hmmm

no its not

Pearl harbour
    Enigma
    And any other hollywood edit of history

Sorry, Yanks i quite like you as people but ripping up history and rewriting an american friendly version is total bollox

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera+30 May 2003 - 16:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Calavera @ 30 May 2003 - 16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Twister@18 May 2003 - 03:46
    movies that are older then 1980
    Philistine, Movie Novice&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I agree &#33;&#33;
    What about Taxi Driver, for example?

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    And Godfather

The quiet man

......... we could go on all day

Bow before me an Billy

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    **THA 2 KINGS**

isnt it funny how its hard to think of the shit movies...?&#33;&#33;&#33;
    that because only the good ones stay in there

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    1.)alien 4
    2.)malibu&#39;s most wanted
    3.)kung pow
    4.)cannibal the musical

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Poster
    Kung Pow sucked so much. Alien 4 wasn&#39;t that great but I don&#39;t think it ranks as one of the worst movies ever.

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@18 May 2003 - 00:13
    1. Meet The Parents - (supposed to be funny, but not. The only movie EVER that I couldn&#39;t accually even sit through. I had to leave&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It was that bad. The worst movie I have ever seen&#33

2. Grease 2 - (Worst sequel ever&#33

3. Blair Witch Project (No No No NO NOOOO&#33;&#33; Bad Bad&#33
    Your number one is simply because you got up and left, you may be the only person I have ever been in contact with that did not at least like that movie (Meet The Parents).

First and foremost people you cannot dislike a movie that was exactly as it was intended, if it is billed as a corny romp with no point at all, then shame on you for wasting your time and money. But the worst movies are the one&#39;s that were billed as Big Budget or Action Packed or Super Funny and were none of the above or the exact opposite.

As for the rest of you "blanket statement" movie hating (entire genre&#39;s) small minds, go get a life or something.

Worst movies in my book:

Kung-Pow - Obvious reasons here, and no I did not watch it, watched it vicariously through several close friends.

Battlefield Earth - Worst ever in my book, as much money was spent on this film could have made a dozen or so really good films, just bad everything, I mean training what really are nothing bettter than neandrethals in a flight simulator and in a matter of hours have expert jet pilots, that alone was terrible, then you add in all of the goofy shit like aliens on stilts and you got yourself one heck of a very bad movie.

Tied for 3rd place are "Master of Disguise", even though I think Dana Carvey is hilarious, this movie did not live up to the billing and made members of my family ill just from trying to watch it.

And finally the second 3rd place winner is Atlantis: Milo&#39;s Return. What a bummer, it was 3 or 4 scooby episodes re-done with the characters from the first Atlantis and done worse I might add. Definitely was billed and flaunted as something it could never be, ending up totally worthless.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast