Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bit Torrent

That means No one's on at the moment with that file.

2. Games   -   #12
    are there ever people using this program then lol I've tried alot of them and can't find any that work

3. Games   -   #13
    HTTP://www.downloadparadise.tk

BEST SITE FOR MOVIES/APPZ/GAMES/not really music though

one flaw, it does take a while, but if more people will SHARE THERE FILES then it wouldnt take so long, its win win when you share

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    I got the Hulk in about an hour off bittorrent and have gotten quite a few music cd's and probably 6 or 7 games and I have only had it for about a week.I already passed my download bandwidth for the month just because of this program.LOl
    What you guys have to do is check to see how many seeders there is,these are the people who actually have the file .Then you check to see how many leechers there is,if there are more seeders then leechers then you will likley get a good download and vice versa.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

5. Games   -   #15
    when i downloaded bittorent nothing happened. it just said bittorent has been successfully installed and there were no icons for it or anything.

6. Games   -   #16
    all the games i got is like perfect some of em took overnight and sometimes a whole day but I AM PATIENT!!!! Remmeber Patience Is a Virtue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12