Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange goings on in Vietnam

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Don't the Israelis do a bit of training in some of their more singular techniques.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    I've never seen the US involved in any military manoeuvres with Israel, it seems to be too sensitive. They fund them, but that seems to be it.

I must say though, when you see the way the Israelis work, especially Mossad, it does seem to be their sort of thing.

As an addendum to this, when I first met Steve he was an avid supporter of Israel and hated Muslims, Tony far less so, on more than one occasion we nearly came to blows. Steve isn't the type you'd want to mix it with either. Now he's quite pro-Palestine, and is disgusted with what happened in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Whilst I'd like to think I played a part in his conversions, it was mainly down to John Pilger, his new hero.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Tony far less so, on more than one occasion we nearly came to blows.
    Doesn't sound like a particularly wise life choice. I once gave a former SBS chap pelters. To be fair I didn't know at the time, it was only later that someone told me who he was. It's the first time I retrospectively shat myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12