Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need major help

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassRoomHero View Post
    Well...what am I suppose to do then? Prey? Call 911? what?
    both

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I am serious.......WTF am I suppose to do? All I did was accidently post a torrent offer in this section, which was wrong. I can back from my suspension. I did my time..so now I should be able to access the bittorrent invite section. Please dont concur the fact that there are no reasonable people left in the world. Please...I am sorry I am not a perfect human being.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You will have to wait for a mod to come and answer this one. Only a mod will be able to lift your suspension if they see fit.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    well...where are they anyways? Do they only come and visit like once a year? I ain't got all day....I acutally do have a life outside of using the computer unlike most people.... Can someone tell a mod to come quickly.....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah you're gonna be enabled again with that great atittude of yours. if you have a life outside a computer, then go outside, live life and dont worry about invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    exactly...you broke the rules so stop wining about it like a girl.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I am sorry...I been waiting a long time...I am only human...and believe it or not...humans can get fraustrated...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DISABLED PRIVS
    you don't deserve privileges if you talk like that

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    like what? What am i suppose to say? "FREE BEER"?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I didn't break any rules...they were just slightly bent by accident. What ever happened to forgiveness?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast