Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XLI!!!

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I don't even care about the SB anymore. I watch it, but not intently. Both teams play so conservatively now, it's rather boring imo.

For me, the best games of the year are the AFC/NFC Championship games.

i don't know what you mean by conservatively, last two bears games i saw them go for it on 4th down in the first quarter when they could have just gone for the easy 3. I don't expect them to change.

2007 shuffle!!

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight720 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I don't even care about the SB anymore. I watch it, but not intently. Both teams play so conservatively now, it's rather boring imo.

For me, the best games of the year are the AFC/NFC Championship games.

i don't know what you mean by conservatively, last two bears games i saw them go for it on 4th down in the first quarter when they could have just gone for the easy 3. I don't expect them to change.

2007 shuffle!!
    If you'll read my post, it says the teams play too conservatively in the SB (Super Bowl).

The last 2 Bears games have not been the SB, have they?

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I'm quite happy that 2 black head coaches made it thus insuring one would win.

Maybe Lovie, who is one of the lowest paid head coaches in the league can get that up in pay that he wanted.

He has certainly earned it at this point.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    I was hoping for a Colts/Saints matchup, but it's all good. I'm pulling for the Colts to win, I'd like to see Manning and Harrison go ahead and get their rings. I think they will win too, if the Colts D can contain the Bear's running game. Yeah, that's a hard call if you've witnessed the Colt's run defense, but they effectively stopped KC, Baltimore, and the Pats (the Pats would have probably urn if they continued to run in the second half). If they can stop Chicago's, it will be up to that Grossman to win it for them, and I doubt very seriously his ability to do so. Offensively, the Colts will have to rely on some big plays from Manning and his receievers. I do not foresee the Addai/Whodes combo to be an effective one against the Bears' D'. They will probably be shut down for most of the game but I think 2-3 big plays can get them (the Colts) the win.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Im picking the Colts to win this one by at least 10 pts. I believe grossman will melt under the huge spotlight and even the great bears defence wont be enough to salvage it for them. The fact that the Colts had to struggle to win their last sunday's matchup againts the pats should benefit them too.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bears ftw
    even though grossman is useless, i think they will not give him alot of responsibility and the defense will tear the colts apart

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    the Colts will win
    Manning is Superbowl mvb

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    bears dont stand a chance. if peyton doesnt blow it for indy

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Bears win 27 to 24.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think the Bears win this one. They should be able to run the ball - even though Indy has done a good job stopping it so far this post season. But with the 2 good backs, I think they'll get it done. Peyton will crumble under the big game pressure once again, and the Bears are champs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast