well what i noticed i had more ports scans from using emule i never noticed peer guaridain blocking anything from kazaa well not much and i'am also giving up kazaa 2 too many fooking leeches not sharing until this problem gets sorted out i quit but i will not leave forum as this is a great place for Knowledge

i blocked about 20 fucking leechers in last half an hour i dont normaly sit and look @ uploads but this a joke
every user i ask before i block, you using privacy patch? anwswer whats that!! whats that, well fook of you leecher, thats how i asked meth from peer guardian if he would kindly put tcp.ip connctions back into peer guradian and guess what he says it, will be in next version as this gets requested alot, to many strange uploaders even blocking all those mother fooking companys 272 ranges 68977209 addreses.

also i i'am suffering lots of D.O.S, firewall has been gone crazy last few days and i'am using the latest version of zone alarm PORT UDP 137 NETBIOS ATTACKS and the funny thing is windows 2000 and XP use port 139 and now its port 139 TCP and UDP, THEY GAVE UP ON 137 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HMMMMMMMMMMM FOOK ALL YOU COMPANYS every 2 secs port scan unblevable never seen this with any other version of zone alarm so i no zone alarm is doing its job.

sry for the caps guys.
i've had a few beers lol