Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Or Booz

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor View Post
    Having a strong resistance to toxins sometimes really sucks.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I gave up canabis about 5 years ago...I think it was because i thought the cars were talking about me. :

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I gave up canabis about 5 years ago...I think it was because i thought the cars were talking about me.
    shit it must have been good stuff then or laced with lsd lol

4. Lounge   -   #24
    i think i smoked too much Skunk so had bad paranoia.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    weed wins for me hands down. alcohol has its time and place of course, but if you need to get retarded every day for just a bit, smoking is perfect.

if you get drunk there are too many consequences and side effects. i decided to smoke way more than drink in high school because its waaaaay to easy to get caught when drinking. breathalyzer. there's no breathalyzers for weed, or they're not actively used to punish people.

you drink yourself to sleep: you wake up and feel like shit. smoke yourself to sleep: you just sleep that much harder and wake up without nausea or a headache. if you're over 21. $50 in a bar isn't much fun right? or one nights fun max. $50 worth of weed? you can easily stretch that a half a week or 3x that long depending on your tolerance/use.

alcohol will rape your body if you get shitty every day. smoke weed everyday? nothing, especially NOT lung cancer.

the disadvantage of weed is its illegal status. you have to get it from people that will try to push other stuff on you that is NOT good for you (meth anyone?) if we could just buy joints in 7-11, i wouldn't have to call some tweaker for green. the only thing a stoner has to worry about is legal issues relating to using weed. it's so stupid.

/end rant.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    weed wins for me hands down. alcohol has its time and place of course, but if you need to get retarded every day for just a bit, smoking is perfect.

if you get drunk there are too many consequences and side effects. i decided to smoke way more than drink in high school because its waaaaay to easy to get caught when drinking. breathalyzer. there's no breathalyzers for weed, or they're not actively used to punish people.

you drink yourself to sleep: you wake up and feel like shit. smoke yourself to sleep: you just sleep that much harder and wake up without nausea or a headache. if you're over 21. $50 in a bar isn't much fun right? or one nights fun max. $50 worth of weed? you can easily stretch that a half a week or 3x that long depending on your tolerance/use.

alcohol will rape your body if you get shitty every day. smoke weed everyday? nothing, especially NOT lung cancer.

the disadvantage of weed is its illegal status. you have to get it from people that will try to push other stuff on you that is NOT good for you (meth anyone?) if we could just buy joints in 7-11, i wouldn't have to call some tweaker for green. the only thing a stoner has to worry about is legal issues relating to using weed. it's so stupid.

/end rant.
    Papers are worse than smokes my friend. Dosn't stop me, I just don't smoke every say..nor every week.

50$ worth of pot would last me weeks.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post

Papers are worse than smokes my friend. Dosn't stop me, I just don't smoke every say..nor every week.

50$ worth of pot would last me weeks.
    glass = king. no cancer

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Booze over weed any day

9. Lounge   -   #29
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Obviously you're going to suffer ill-effects by inhaling smoke. It's certainly no more dangerous than alcohol, but to claim it's completely harmless is just as ridiculous as claiming it will kill you.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #30

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast