Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Dedicated Server/Seedbox

maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    agree with game4eva stay away from dedibox server, they not save and they check your server to see which materails you got.

If you want qaulity then go with soflayer

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Awesome post 007 - still have alot of figure out, but definately a step in the right direction.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ive changed LeaseWeb from 3rd Place to 1st Place, i tried out their 1Gbit Server and i am completely blown away, for the first time ever i reached my top upload speed of 46.9 MB/s , that means i was uploading a DVD5 every 90 seconds i have never reached this speed, and what was amazing is that i maintained the speed till the leecher list dropped to 100 and the seeder list went up to 100. I will be signing up with LeaseWeb, amazing host, backed up with their 77Gbit Network, they are the new Number 1 Seedbox Company.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Wow

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Ive changed LeaseWeb from 3rd Place to 1st Place, i tried out their 1Gbit Server and i am completely blown away, for the first time ever i reached my top upload speed of 46.9 MB/s , that means i was uploading a DVD5 every 90 seconds i have never reached this speed, and what was amazing is that i maintained the speed till the leecher list dropped to 100 and the seeder list went up to 100. I will be signing up with LeaseWeb, amazing host, backed up with their 77Gbit Network, they are the new Number 1 Seedbox Company.
    Cost ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    360 euros

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    I have two server now . A ubuntu-Based server which I rent from DediBox-International and Windows 2003 STD-Based server which I rent from Vectoral.info

You can see many users in SCT have Vectoral . They are GREAT !
    I dn't have any Problem with them .
    But unfortunately I have many problem with DediBox-International . my server was turned-Off many times in a day and they don't answer questions correctly . The main problem is "Bad Support" even in Live Chatroom otherwise they never told me about Torrenting .
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    faresalandlos's Avatar laZy bUt a legEnd BT Rep: +1
    thanks for this good information
    Last edited by faresalandlos; 01-31-2007 at 11:21 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Unlimited?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    360 euros
    Let met get this straight. You pay 360 euro's a month for seed purpose only? Or are you the owner sysop of tracker and pay it with donations ?

Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast