Aquarius (Capricorn rising sign)

Wood Rabbit

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Ex-member
    Cancer. No slagging or you may find yourself pinced

I think I'm an Ox in the Chinese one...

4. Lounge   -   #64
    hypoluxa3k
    I'm a daydreaming, creative, caring fish...or a Pisces in other words.
    And i'm a Rooster in the Chinese Calendar.

Here's a relevant phtograph i took with my digital camera.
    I used it for a college project.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    did some research:

taurus:

Taureans are extremely faithful, patient, grounded and reliable.
    Unfortunately the Taurean personality can become tedious and boring.
    The bright side
    Taurus has a patient, grounded and reliable personality. People know where they are with a Taurean, unless they go too far! The Taurean is also warm and sensual, with an appreciation of the fine things in life. Taurus is motivated by a need for security, this sign is good for business matters and can be trusted to carry things through with absolute care. As an earth sign Taurus values the environment and will do everything possible to preserve it, even if that only extends to their immediate surroundings.

Practical, reliable, patient, persistent, solid, determined, industrious, strong willed, sensuous, affectionate, warm hearted, trustworthy.

The dark side
    Unfortunately the Taurean personality can be so committed to self preservation and so cautious in their approach to matters that they can become tedious and boring! Many people seem prepared to brave this tedious behaviour for an evening of fine food and wine that will always appear at Taurean dinner parties. Taureans at their best are typically strong and silent, but often appear ignorant and wilfully obstinate to others.

Lazy, possessive, self-indulgent, dull, inflexible, unoriginal, unimaginative, greedy, stubborn, resentful, hidebound by routine.

My chinese horoscope is pig:

The Pig is sincere, tolerant, easy-going, loving, generous, honest, good company, and will take time to listen to another's problem. They make few enemies, but can be hot-tempered and go into rages when crossed. Pigs respond to flattery, and can be tricked by those who use this technique to dupe them. Pigs are country and garden lovers, love history and tradition, and are conservative thinkers. Pigs are fun-loving and hard-working. They enjoy good company but don't like large crowds.
    Home life matters to a Pig. They love their families, and they are practical around the house. Pigs like a clean, orderly, and tidy place to live. Pigs are very popular with the opposite sex, and they fall in love easily. They are sensual and love with passion and intensity. A Pig works hard to please loved ones.

Pigs do well in careers that put them in the spotlight or gives a chance to receive applause. They do well in theater, films, and TV. They are also good at fundraising for charities. Pigs prefer to live outside cities.

The Pig is calm and tolerant. It does well with others and in many environments.

Character
    Positive: Those born in the Year of the Pig are tolerant, honest, quiet, loyal, and romantic.
    Negative: They are short-tempered, limited in knowledge, and won't seek outside help.

It's to those who know we to say id it's correct or not
    The lazyness and the stubborness are true, I'll tell you that

6. Lounge   -   #66
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    I'm a Taurus and i'm not lazy.......stubborn yes ......lazy no.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567