Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Almighty

Possesor but i hate to say this but you are a n00b cuz WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY leet in a NON GAMING FORUM and its 1337 god you stupid fuck...PS why did you call him a n00b when he said not too man i hate it when people dont follow directiobns

2. Movies & TV   -   #22

Possesor but i hate to say this but you are a n00b cuz WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY leet in a NON GAMING FORUM and its 1337 god you stupid fuck...PS why did you call him a n00b when he said not too man i hate it when people dont follow directiobns
    omfg, you really fucking think that leet is only used in gaming terms, you fuck, it's also used in the warez scene, bitch, and i said leet in stead of 1337 cause i wanted him to understand it, get it??

and for the movie, i hope it's good, the trailer is awesome so i have high hopes for it

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    we have something for people like you, that we like to give out...

so quit running your mouth, and contribute nicely, or you can get the fuck out, by choice, or by our choice...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    we have something for people like you, that we like to give out...

so quit running your mouth, and contribute nicely, or you can get the fuck out, by choice, or by our choice...
    ROFL....nice...where did this guy posesor come from? I mean we're all nice people here, we dont need people like him...who are just asking to get flamed...on our forum.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    looks like we got a cam on vcd quality anybody got any links yet?...............just a matter of time any way....... ..........and so like couldnt we use all this bottled aggression to find the movie instead of talk sh*t to one another...........isnt that wut this place is for ne way not to blast people for their opinions...........

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I imagine here in a few hours one will be up...

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Wow, you guys are really itcy. Let it go, who cares whathe says, let him be. Ignoring him works ten times better than reacting to what he says...

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Yeah you're right rogierius, turning the other cheek is probably the best way to go...but you gotta admit every now and then flaming some punk is fun :flame:

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by thegroggman@25 May 2003 - 06:11
    I imagine here in a few hours one will be up...
    damn better be up soon cause im stayin up all night! i dont wanna wait in the lines on irc

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Yeah you're right rogierius, turning the other cheek is probably the best way to go...but you gotta admit every now and then flaming some punk is fun 
    It is not a matter of turning the other cheek, it's actually just walking away and totally ignoring the noob or offender. Let him flame what he wants, ignoring works much nicer. Just imaging this guy sprouting out his nonsenses and the actual discussion goes on as if he/she wasn't there...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast