Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enter The Matrix Full Screen Mode

thanks..i understand now

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Mr. Smith+25 May 2003 - 12:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Smith @ 25 May 2003 - 12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Stonecoldfreak1@23 May 2003 - 20:33
    yeah it does that for me too even when i do it in windowed mode
    hey stoner if you re-read the above post he is asking for help, oh maybe you missed it? [/b][/quote]
    hey 6 year old kid oh my bad its your 7th birthday here have a cookie... ok look at everything above.... YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

3. Games   -   #13
    Yo Stone freak
    Y r u always dissing ppl.
    Screw off if you got nothing good to say

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    i have a 1.8ghz pc and everything is up to date but still nothing..i decided just to give up on this one, there is still vice city to play and enjoy...

5. Games   -   #15
    i have a modded ps2, so i just rented it from blockbuster and coppyd it...thanks anyway guys&#33;

6. Games   -   #16
    Pjazer
    Fixed it, go to Matrixconfig file and change the Render at the top of the page from 1 to a 9....dat got me to full screen I got a Dell Insperon 570 with an AMD Atholon II X4 630 processor 2.80GHz

7. Games   -   #17
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjazer View Post
    Fixed it, go to Matrixconfig file and change the Render at the top of the page from 1 to a 9....dat got me to full screen I got a Dell Insperon 570 with an AMD Atholon II X4 630 processor 2.80GHz
    Thanks for that.

After eight years we can finally stop waiting for someone to find a solution and start enjoying our Enter The Matrix full screen gaming.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 04-08-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. Games   -   #18
    I think Enter The Matrix was the first "real" videogame I played in a PC. Brings back good memories.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12