Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why people want Oink PU?

Forum Chemist
    I agree. Oink isn't too difficult (unless you're trying to download old torrents that don't have any leeches before you build up a buffer). Bitmetv is the hardest I've had so far. I also find it hard to seed initially at sites with download requirements, such as iPlay. They make you wait 48hrs to download unless your upload is greater than 5gb. By the time your'e allowed to download, there aren't many people wanting it since they usually have no more than 20-30 leeches at a time even when the torrent has just posted. RevTT has a similar rule, but their requirements are less extreme and they have a lot more people trying to download (i joined RevTT and iPlay same day and I have 8gb uploaded at RevTT but only 1.2 at iPlay).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +1
    both oink and bitmetv u need to put in an effort to have a good ratio, it took me a while but im vip on bitmetv and PU on oink but yea they were the hardest sites to upload on... so you had to find stuff to upload to the site that people would want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    the PU forum

invites invites invites
    oink pu forum has a lot of good invites, i have seen IT, TT, HDBits, Kraytracker, Musicvids,TD, TL, KG, SITR, x264, TVJunkies, Christian torrents, etc. on oink

sure beats the heck out of trading for those in fst

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yup,

PU forum
    Its generally very hard to seed at OiNK
    "Users downloading this torrent are also downloading these torrents" function
    "Similar Artists for this torrent" feature
    Invites.
    You can see the top 10. very helpful... (especially when you want to know what big came out recently)
    Last edited by kavalchuk17; 02-11-2007 at 08:49 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I couldn't get my ration to 0.5 on bitmetv... And I have 100mbit connection (up & down)... Only problem for is that because I'm behind a proxy so I need enough leechers to make some upload credit... I'm listed as not connectable... But it was not possible on bitmetv avoid banishment...

Btw I'm PU on oink without troubles because of win apps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12