Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oink Cheater Detected :(

i cheat all the time, been doing it for over a year and havent been caught. with my slow upload i leave it running 24hours a day, at 20 kbs i would never get anything done, with fake upload of 100kbs i never have a problem.

someone invite me to oink now lol.
    Last edited by staticvoid; 02-16-2007 at 09:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by staticvoid View Post
    i cheat all the time, been doing it for over a year and havent been caught. with my slow upload i leave it running 24hours a day, at 20 kbs i would never get anything done, with fake upload of 100kbs i never have a problem.

asshole

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    im not really, i never stop seeding, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. it might not be fair but i can help that i have the fastest isp i can get here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    does anyone have oink invites

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by staticvoid View Post

Dude, that's horrid. I have an upload cap of only 15 Kb/s and I can't even let it run 24/7 cause of other users on the same connection, but you are just a douche. On oink, I have a ratio of about 65% with download of only 5 Gb, it's hard to keep even that ratio. It also helps when every once and awhile I can get onto my university's connection (30 Mb down and 15 up)

Also, invites to private trackers should be discussed in the Bittorrent Invites subsection. Which you actually have to put some effort into getting access to, One thing I've come to like about this forum is that it's full of people that actually care. Both about the technology and the users. Bittorrent would never be used if we didn't have users like the ones on these forums that seed torrents. If everyone were just leechers or cheaters bittorrent would be dead in a few days.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    cj4258's Avatar not here
    a while ago i did a favor for someone and sent their guy an oink invite (i had a few to spare). got a pm on my oink account saying that i had attempted to invite a previously banned member... dont do it again or we'll take away your invites... yada yada... oh well. no good deed goes unpunished.

havent gotten an invite since. i've given so much to that place. invited almost twenty other people in the past, most with decent ratios to this day.

i'm afraid that if i go to the staff with a plea of appeal then i'll just come out worse than before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234