Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hpj?

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hpj.cc, or something like that. It comes off like an image hosting site but supposedly isn't really.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can someone tell us more about hpj

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    From what I can gather from various sources, hpj is the resurrection of wdma. Wdma is the tracker offshoot of the somethingawful forums. Somethingawful used to have links to torrents for their users, but they didn't want it associated with them anymore, so they opened up a tracker called WDMA, "Where da moviez at", or "Window and Door Manufacturers Association" to the rest of the world. They closed signups soon after opening and bloomed into a great tracker. However, they were supposedly outed by one of their sysops who got cold feet after a couple months to the FBI, and they completely shutdown after their servers were seized. The sysop/admin/whatever adamantly denied squealing. Now, hpj is supposed to be the reopening of Wdma, supposedly, but it's also supposed to be not a very good tracker. There's a forum about hpj and whole reopening thing ... but I can't remember it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    wow

thanks

it will be nice to have url or screenshot

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hpj's url is hpj.cc. Don't have screenshot because I'm not in it. I just got all this info from google and whatnot.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    thanks for the info, now this will interesting people will start looking for account here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    You're welcome. Wdma's been talked about here before, just not too much. Hey, if you get it, PM me screenshots.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    if i am lucky to get account there

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah it's the resurrection of wdma. that's what i was told. if no one mentions the tracker here, im pretty sure it's much more rare than sct or ukt

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah I actually know of someone who has membership there. It is NOT a bad tracker. It is the fastest tracker that I know of for, at the least, TV shows. The pre-times and initial download speeds there are ridiculous. My friend is able to get a tv release within several minutes of it listing on a release/cap-listing site because he downloads at 2+MB/s... As for other content, I'm not sure as I don't go snooping at my friend's computer XD... And of course, it's impossible to get in.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast