Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: theplace

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yeah,but itz a educate f****.
    check out following link to see how it lookz
    http://images.imageload.biz/a64222.jpg
    http://images.imageload.biz/a1fd443.jpg

esp good for galzz
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post

esp good for galzz
    damn i want it now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post

esp good for galzz
    damn i want it now.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Hellz yeah! My wife wants an invite lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    why the hell would you wanna trade a badass account for that piece of shit trackeR?
    Alright.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +4
    good place.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    good luck. i gave up on theplace. people wanted too much for it.
    +1

and also i havent seen anybody who has it..Maybe it should raise to level 4 coz of rarity.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    why the hell would you wanna trade a badass account for that piece of shit trackeR?
    The main reason is that it contains personal rips and I am full of scene trackers

@maverick_andy: please post a screenshot of the "show all" to see if its worth it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    The main reason is that it contains personal rips and I am full of scene trackers

@maverick_andy: please post a screenshot of the "show all" to see if its worth it
    @sert yeah man, it have personnel ripzz.check out the new release one

Welcome to the Reinventing Yourself program.

I created The Collection of Confidence Series, and the information for the Reinventing Yourself program, based upon my own life experiences and over 15 years of helping men become more confident. I wanted to put together a program that helps men like you get what you want out of life.

How did I come up with this program? I collected the tools and techniques that I wished I had when I was trying to become more successful with women. I began to study what made one man successful and another fail.

Why do some men seem much more lucky in every aspect of their lives than others?

I learned that ALL the men who won the prize and got the girl had the same thing in common.... Self Confidence.

In the early days, I used trial and error to discover effective techniques that worked for confidence building. I started gaining skills and I developed field-proven methods to attract and meet women. My life began to positively change forever.

I wanted to help others who were in the same boat that I had been in create more affluence and abundance in their own life. I created this program to help you find your magic and develop the power you need to begin creating the life you want and deserve.

In this program we focus in on the important key issues that bother most guys. You will have access to effective mind-opening techniques and tools developed from years of field-proven research. I want you to have everything you need to create positive change so I have included extra bonus interviews and meditations to help you understand the scope of the concepts we will be exploring to further your level of learning.

You will hear some vital ideas and concepts repeated within the program. This was done intentionally to help you focus on important concepts and to reinforce them into your character. Please refer to the bonus sections any time you want to reinforce your ideas.

The Reinventing Yourself program includes:

8 CDs with special bonus materials, plus a 6-page booklet.
    @upgrayde

yeah,initially it is a badass hit tracker for me. but frankly it really rockz.itz hard to get one.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    wow thanks man, looks very interesting, offer is up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast