Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading for FST

Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    you know what's gonna start happening right? users will trade "FST acc with access to invite section and 20 rep points". if this happens, scams will be on the rise. rep points and posts will truly mean nothing...
    are you really you ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Only in ZP will u see this kind of idiotic offers.
    so true m8

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    lol..the truth is FST is the 'safest' place, at least its civil....i check many other sites, and most of the people trading FSC on those dont even have account or invites

Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Here @FST , FSC had been actually been "demnoted" from a Level 4, I think to Level 3.5 or less, just this week, there was a "rise" in trading alot of FSC Invites, and 1 guy's acc, in BTSection got "disable" because of a Trading Acc, FSC , community Rep is here pretty much 24./7

<< Yup, for our b-day celebration we gave out invites....unfortunately many members chose to start trading invites, which sadly affects the whole community.

- I've disabled/warned at least 15+ users myself for trading, invites & accounts...and there are a few of us staff here
    Proud Member of:

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Now people are going to start making dupe accounts so that they could start trading it away after a month.. I think it is time the admin comes down hard on dupe accounts now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12