Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really Need FTN

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm pretty sure invites are given out regularly on ScT. It's just that none of us have the pipes necessary to get them. I think MelvinMeow can confirm he has a pretty decent supply of invites.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure if you donate, they'll give you one invite if you really want it.

On a completely unrelated note, I happened to catch someone on the ScT IRC begging for an invite to give to - get this - his recently paralyzed friend who's confined to sitting around in bed all day and dreams of having an ScT account to help him pass the time.
    I believe he got it, not sure though.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure invites are given out regularly on ScT. It's just that none of us have the pipes necessary to get them. I think MelvinMeow can confirm he has a pretty decent supply of invites.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure if you donate, they'll give you one invite if you really want it.

On a completely unrelated note, I happened to catch someone on the ScT IRC begging for an invite to give to - get this - his recently paralyzed friend who's confined to sitting around in bed all day and dreams of having an ScT account to help him pass the time.
    Isn't melvinmeow part of sct staff? Well anyways people like visor, chuckblocker and whoever else are special, special cases and it doesn't help that they don't trade invites. I wanna know a person with trading rep who has access to all those invites.

EDIT: So wait, they give out invites regularly to seed whores only?

They told me that they don't have any special privileges.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 02-27-2007 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    come to think of it .... i think i am paralyzed also
    >< marks the spot

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    lmfao I will request an invite for you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    lmfao I will request an invite for you.
    for me right?
    >< marks the spot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Yes.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Isn't melvinmeow part of sct staff? Well anyways people like visor, chuckblocker and whoever else are special, special cases and it doesn't help that they don't trade invites. I wanna know a person with trading rep who has access to all those invites.

nah, he's a Whore tho . He uses his real nick everywhere; he's not ashamed of his whoreishness. Anyway, pretty sure you need at least a tb up to get them regularly.

Makes sense too, they'll probably give them to other sceners and seedbox owners, it can only help the site.

Edit: ah, had forgotten about chuckblocker; seems he's slowed down (the guy had 40tb in his first 13 weeks I believe).

Seed whores (6tb+) don't have any advantages over regular whores (1tb+) is what I believe they meant.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    lol... i didn't know so many ********** had computer access
    Last edited by X; 02-27-2007 at 03:58 AM.
    >< marks the spot

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

nah, he's a Whore tho . He uses his real nick everywhere; he's not ashamed of his whoreishness. Anyway, pretty sure you need at least a tb up to get them regularly.

Makes sense too, they'll probably give them to other sceners and seedbox owners, it can only help the site.

Edit: ah, had forgotten about chuckblocker; seems he's slowed down (the guy had 40tb in his first 13 weeks I believe).

Seed whores (6tb+) don't have any advantages over regular whores (1tb+) is what I believe they meant.
    Double upload was like candy to him. He was uploading at like 120MB/s contstantly.

But....only 20+ more gb and 6 more weeks before I'm whore. .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Close This Thread And Delete Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast