Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have SCT account

safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    If that FTN account is traded, it will be disabled + both IPs that are on that account banned. JUST A FYI.
    This is why admins shouldn't be allowed to post here. We all know the dangers of account trading (at least the smart traders do). When the the admins can't find the account directly, they post warnings to deter trades from being completed. They may or may not notice an account changing hands, posts like these exagerrate the possibility of losing the account in the trade. That may be in their best interests as admins, but it's not in this trading site's interest.
    Everyone`s allowed their say, this is a free public forum, kimii is allowed her say just as you are hedonist, just be dont be stupid ie same nicknames when you do trade be smart be safe, simple as that

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    None of us are allowed to say whatever we want. No one is allowed to disrupt trades by posting false information for example. That is in essence what she's doing.

We know that traded accounts can be disabled, and we even know ftn is probably more effective that most based on user reports and the size of the tracker. The sole purpose of her FYI is to help her tracker. This is not the forum for it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    What false information am I posting? What I'm posting is actually helping. Saves them the trouble of getting a account disabled and losing the account that they gave up for the trade. Simple as.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Kimii is a good person she is an admin at that site and is expected to do her job how can anyone blame her for that.You follow the rules of this site so why shouldn't you follow the rules of that site?She has done nothing wrong but protect her site and it is a great site only because they have admins like her that care.Otherwise it becomes just another tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You trade too Deuce.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have never traded a ftn account(or invite)and never will.My account is too valuable to me.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    I have never traded a ftn account and never will.My account is too valuable to me.
    Sure.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    If that FTN account is traded, it will be disabled + both IPs that are on that account banned. JUST A FYI.
    Okay, here is a question just for curiosity sake.. What if they dont change the password for atleast a month after the trade? They could trade with the e-mail now and then change the pass a month later.. All that is needed is to add a little trust to the incredients. Unless I am missing something else here..

FYI

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Okay, here is a question just for curiosity sake.. What if they dont change the password for atleast a month after the trade? They could trade with the e-mail now and then change the pass a month later.. All that is needed is to add a little trust to the incredients. Unless I am missing something else here..

FYI
    ZOMG shut up.

keep telling kimii new ways to purge accounts and there won't be any left.
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 02-28-2007 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

FYI
    ZOMG shut up.

keep telling kimii new ways to purge accounts and there won't be any left.
    Dont worry dude. They cant be disabling every other IP change.. that would be an insane thing to do!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast