Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My first giveaway!

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well, I don't tottaly agree with your criteria for choosing the lucky ones...
    Reputation points are usually given for invite giveaways and not because someone made 30 fair trades.
    And I don't think that maintaining a ratio of more than 2 always supports the p2p family, because overseeding a torrent means that some other guys cannot seed back what the have leeched...

In my opinion the most important factor for a trustworthy person is the period in which he maintains a decent ratio.

Why should a person with an ultra fast connection who has uploaded 20GBs in a week and has a ratio of 10 be most trustworthy than a less lucky person with a lower speed connection who has on the other hand maintained a decent ratio in a period of years?

Anyway, I am an elite member of bitme for more than 2years and I can prove it to you.
    I may not have trading points and ratio of more than 2, but keeping a good ratio for so many years I think means something.

If you can trust me I would appreciate and RESPECT any offer of yours (apart from TB and SuperTorrents that I already have.)
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by znik; 02-28-2007 at 01:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Well, I don't tottaly agree with your criteria for choosing the lucky ones...
    Reputation points are usually given for invite giveaways and not because someone made 30 fair trades.
    And I don't think that maintaining a ratio of more than 2 always supports the p2p family, because overseeding a torrent means that some other guys cannot seed back what the have leeched...

In my opinion the most important factor for a trustworthy person is the period in which he maintains a decent ratio.

Why should a person with an ultra fast connection who has uploaded 20GBs in a week and has a ratio of 10 be most trustworthy than a less lucky person with a lower speed connection who has on the other hand maintained a decent ratio in a period of years?

Anyway, I am an elite member of bitme for more than 2years and I can prove it to you.
    I may not have trading points and ratio of more than 2, but keeping a good ratio for so many years I think means something.

If you can trust me I would appreciate and RESPECT any offer of yours (apart from TB and SuperTorrents that I already have.)
    Thanks in advance
    http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bitmeta4.jpg
    His giveaway, He calls the shots, U don't have to "agree", if U don't agree why are U asking him for Invites or accs.? What's up with U , man. Does he need to "abide" by your "rules'. What are U thinking??

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I just said my opinion. He may have a 2nd thought.
    Or he may as well give them to you who are 25times more trustworthy.
    But it will be greken24 the one who chooses. Not you Niteghost.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    I just said my opinion. He may have a 2nd thought.
    Or he may as well give them to you who are 25times more trustworthy.
    But it will be greken24 the one who chooses. Not you Niteghost.
    Whatever, I have already got mine, infact the first to respond, without writing my 'autobiography" Geez, what kinda of ppl are we letting into the invite section?? LMAO.
    Last edited by Niteghost; 02-28-2007 at 02:21 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wierd dudes :/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Nice first giveaway. KG please.

[screens removed]
    Last edited by i.dragonfly; 02-28-2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: removed

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I would like the KG please, ratios are in my signature... just don't give it to solghof... he was asking about how to cheat correctly :-P

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    up

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    greken24 , nice give aways..I don't need anything , just wanna give you props...like your avatar...great minds think alike 8-)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast