Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: bitmetv down

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why bother, Bitmetv staff=Jerks.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    still don't see what you are talking about
    tequilavip saying he found it amusing that he ahs read about himself here and saw you are badmouthing him?
    What, are you hoping people won't click my link, or read the previous page in the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by tequilavip
    I've been trying to be nicer since I've been reading forums about myself all over the internet. apparently I'm an asshole. A semi-famous one, too. I have forum threads dedicated to myself on other torrentsites and torrent forums all over the place.
    (Emphasis mine)

As in not just here, everywhere. And I've seen it myself at least two other places.

JessicaAlba is right, this is pretty much a settled topic, and I think this thread has done its job in adding to the existing body of knowledge.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Not really. At least we are honest where as you and Jessica flame people for no reason and tell lies based on assumptions. Maybe as you both get older you will learn to understand and show goodwill towards others without flaming. Nothing staff have done were without a reaction to bad or insulting action. a couple of days ago Jessica PM'd me on here asking for help. I would have been happy to help if I hadn't seen he had already said:
    JessicaAlba ScT4LyF JessicaAlba's Avatar Join Date: Oct 2006 Location: Sydney Posts: 1,750 Trading Rep: +50 australia Re: have bitmetv? dont post it here will be disabled no matter what. Don't Worry, lbslice is generally retarded and is a disgrace to Australians
    Of course I was insulted by this as this comment was made before I was even a member here. To insult me first and THEN ask for me help. Well If thats the kind of people you 2 are then its a sad day for torrent users.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    What, are you hoping people won't click my link, or read the previous page in the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by tequilavip
    I've been trying to be nicer since I've been reading forums about myself all over the internet. apparently I'm an asshole. A semi-famous one, too. I have forum threads dedicated to myself on other torrentsites and torrent forums all over the place.
    (Emphasis mine)

As in not just here, everywhere. And I've seen it myself at least two other places.

JessicaAlba is right, this is pretty much a settled topic, and I think this thread has done its job in adding to the existing body of knowledge.
    yeah, I read that ,and you obviously have a hard time understanding sarcasm or the english language...In that thread @ bitmetv he takes pleasure in being known as an asshole. by no means does he state (as you did) that staff at bitmetv are ridiculed in the torrent community as a whole. From what I have seen on the forums of most private torrent sites, they are fairly well respected in fact, and on several occasions actions they have taken have been repeated at other private trackers, such as the ban on bitcomet and on utorrent beta 483, and they also have been known to share info on cheaters with other torrent site staff to get these people banned globally.

-of course they are disresepcted by people who cheat, or who have multiple accounts, since those people invariably get banned.

edit: glad to see this thread stay on-topic
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 03-25-2007 at 02:33 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice
    Nothing staff have done were without a reaction to bad or insulting action.
    Well I think I covered how poorly I think of the excuse that staff is rude because they tire of dealing with idiots all day, and it went without comment. As did my two previous mentions of your nonsensical request section policy.

djkamikaze: At this point, I have to hope you are being intentionally dense. This thread, like others all over the torrent scene, ridicules the propensity of bitmetv staff member tequilavip to be an asshole. If other bitmetv staff don't like being tarred with the same brush, they should do something about him.

Anyway, if he takes pleasure in it, and this is the image bitmetv staff like to present, what is the problem? What's there to get so defensive about? If he likes to be known as an asshole, then this thread furthers that aim.

Edit: Yes, some trackers emulate bitmetv policies. Others laugh at them. But Bitmetv staff, and tvip in particular, are universally known to be obnoxious and insufferable.
    Last edited by Sentient; 03-25-2007 at 06:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    So is bitmetv back up again? I have been chasing an invite to that site for a long time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by W13 View Post
    So is bitmetv back up again? I have been chasing an invite to that site for a long time.
    lol, since your account there was closed for inactivity about 18 months ago, you might just want to visit their irc channel and ask politely that it be re-enabled. Anyone giving you an invite to a enw account will likely be banned along with you since they only allow one account per lifetime.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    since they only allow one account per lifetime.
    Yes, that rule is very cute

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    n00b
    sure, you can get a new invite here through FST, but you'll also get people who invite you banned along the way.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456