Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    BUlLSHIT

He does this all the time and there is nothing new. HE even admits to hacking sites. Maybe you should get your facts right

Wild
    sm ppl really need to learn to read...

on another note, the thread starter still hasnt pm'ed me with his account name so i can remove it from the system despite me having pm'ed him once already... dont say things u r not willing to go through next time
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-01-2007 at 11:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post

Hmmmm.... Jaits has made it very clear that he does hack into other trackers. He discusses this openly here and Jaits does not keep this a secret. As for the role he has on other trackers, I don't know. Maybe this thread could have been worded as a request for other opinions and not a note directed specifically to Jaits, but without such threads the boards would get boring.

BUlLSHIT

He does this all the time and there is nothing new. HE even admits to hacking sites. Maybe you should get your facts right

Wild
    Just checkin Wild, but is the Bullshit flag raised on my post or moonspells? I think I said the same thing you did without the BUlLSHIT flag.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Texan's Avatar I know you !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits
    sm ppl really need to learn to read...

on another note, the thread starter still hasnt pm'ed me with his account name so i can remove it from the system despite me having pm'ed him once already... dont say things u r not willing to go through next time
    Yeah , right . then you can start spamming my email with everything on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    I guess that's why you're banned from "pretty much every torrent site." because they gave you permission to hack them, right?
    ... most operators (that are less than average coders) would not think that way.. they would get scared, ban ur ip range and disable ur account.... this is just not the way i would go about it... its all i guess a matter of mentality...

LMAO !! only the Elite coders will let you freak out in their system ?
    in most cases vulnerabilities are reported by members when they discover it accidentally. talk about granting VIP to a script kiddy who is trying to break into their system. trackers may appoint someone to test their security and thats by granting him the permission to do it.
    you just go around and try to break into every trackers without their permission to help them , Yeah right. and thats exactly why you must have got banned from virtually every tracker like lysine said and now you whine about it calling them as average coders. LOL
    Dang !!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    Yeah , right . then you can start spamming my email with everything on earth.
    what makes u think ur that important for me to spend my time spamming u

Quote Originally Posted by texan
    LMAO !! only the Elite coders will let you freak out in their system ?
    in most cases vulnerabilities are reported by members when they discover it accidentally. talk about granting VIP to a script kiddy who is trying to break into their system. trackers may appoint someone to test their security and thats by granting him the permission to do it.
    you just go around and try to break into every trackers without their permission to help them , Yeah right. and thats exactly why you must have got banned from virtually every tracker like lysine said and now you whine about it calling them as average coders. LOL
    yeap, i guess my judgement as an admin is stupid then in ur reality (i guess thats y ur the one not running a tracker in the first place)... so as i said be4, i should disable ur account on tp and its end of story.... (and if u want to make sure that i dont spam ur email LOL, just change the email from ur profile it to a fresh one - we dont log email changes, and then tell me ur account and i ll disable it 4 u ) problem solved

ps. i have been banned from every tracker
    ps2. well we re not very security aware to have a dedicated person testing our security... we prefare script kiddies to do it for us (cause our judgement stinks anyhow - one more reason for u to do the aformenioned)
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-02-2007 at 03:11 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    yeap, i guess my judgement as an admin is stupid then in ur reality
    Correct.

i guess most ppl arent like me
    Correct.

i should disable ur account on tp and its end of story.
    Sorry, you wont get my username coz i use the same username on all trackers i join and i know what all you can do with it.
    Dang !!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i already disabled u anyways

just wanted to see if u were going to tell me who u are

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Cant believe the stupidity... Somebody comes and says he cheats on Private Trackers and people believe him.. Somebody says he hacks sites , and people believe him... WTF is going on

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Yeah it doesnt require a pea brain to understand you . but you could be wrong disabling the wrong person . good for him , anyway i wont be trying

Quote Originally Posted by fit4trading View Post
    Cant believe the stupidity... Somebody comes and says he cheats on Private Trackers and people believe him.. Somebody says he hacks sites , and people believe him... WTF is going on

actually in this case its true , though its scary when someone like him do such nasty stuffs, iam sure some of the community reps can confirm this
    Dang !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Just checkin Wild, but is the Bullshit flag raised on my post or moonspells? I think I said the same thing you did without the BUlLSHIT flag.
    Easy there, firestarter

OWNED!

Seriously now Texan act like a man and next time take the responsibility of your words and either say who told you to accuse someone in public without even pming first to see if anything is true and also, when you say something do it(disable your accounts there) and don't act like a girl

Example to see how this thread looks like: I could create a thread saying:"Hey there people, I heard from a trusted source Texan is a fucking cheater, what do you think of this piece of $%@!? Feel free to leave comments"..Would you like it? Then again I guess you wouldn't have a problem since you're acting like a cheated wife so far...

pm.Moral Lesson of the day: Act like a man, take the responibility of your words..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Yeah ! like i gotta PM and ask George Bush if he was the one responsible for attacking Iraq !

Iam not sure what your problem is. but jaits himself had explained he used to hack other sites. so whats your point ?
    Dang !!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast