Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you seed a download on another tracker?

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dkra2004 View Post
    Do any sites dislike this practise - I am sure the likes of FTN and FSC object to this as it is uploading to another tracker - or is that a seperate issue.
    SCT ussually dislikes it if you take their files and Upload them to another tracker. However they take [b]Some{/B] of their files from other trackers anyways.

F*N I dont think really minds as long as you seed the files you get from them to 1:1. <<--- I beleive that is their beliefs I could be wrong.

Also on the client note: If you know the files are exactly the same you can click to bypass the whole checking the torrent to make sure they are the same. Put a check in the box ussually labeled "Skip Hash Check". The very worst if the files are not completely the same it will tell you there was an error then you know to just uncheck that box and run the hash check

BTW very nice tutorial with the snapshots above. You should make a whole series and sell em.
    the skip hash check works wonders... also if you d/led just a few rars from one tracker and want too seed on another click the "select none" button and check skip hash check. it will check the files quick and not d/l anymore and get you seeding the rars you have d/led quick

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Also, I noticed some trackers change a bit content of rars, usually first one and last.So, don't include them in the process.
    I haven't realised how FZ finds out you're seeding a file that's not uploaded on them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    not bad guide j.a

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

BTW very nice tutorial with the snapshots above. You should make a whole series and sell em.
    Really? I re-read it, and was like...my god thats terrible..do people even understand it... . Anways, anyone else need a specific tutorial on something? i have a bit of time on my hands

I already knew how to use the functions but I really did think you presented it in a nice way with the photos ect... If I didnt know how to do it I think the method you used would have explained it enough for me to figure it out.
    The images look jumbled but if you click em and select to enlarge they look fine.
    If you want to make some nice video tutorials for various clients ect.. in flash send me a msg sometime. Think they might help alot of people out with some of their client issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12