Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: St Anger

totally fake bull. I tried downloading the first track and i got a notepad file. Then I tried downloading the title track and it gave me some other shit file. The album is definetely not out yet.

2. Music   -   #12
    well howard stern has it... and i've already seen the music video for st. anger twice. so saying "the album is definately not out yet" is a bit over doing it.

3. Music   -   #13
    not out on the net is what i meant.

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    all the fakes on kazaa i think are of a section of Orion that keeps looping

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by primo@27 May 2003 - 17:44
    all the fakes on kazaa i think are of a section of Orion that keeps looping
    uh, what

6. Music   -   #16
    I just started downloading the video on kazaa, previewed it and its REAL. I'll post the hash as soon as its done

edit: i just posted the hash here

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by adthomp@27 May 2003 - 03:27
    Fucking spammer. Stop posting your bullshit here. The CD isn't out yet, you should know better. You can't review what you don't have.
    Yes i didnt think it was out either post a hash
    Hey calm down Im not trying to do anything against metallica. I got off simple mp3s and it should be the real one . I can't post a hash cauz i don t know how to do one (yet). Go to the site and check it out

Please stop and think before sending everyone to fuck off. no harm meant i was just saying what i thought cauz i actually believed it was true!!
    sorry for being stupid !

8. Music   -   #18
    you're so full of it. the album is nowhere to be found on simplemp3s.com

9. Music   -   #19
    sorry i thought it was simple mp3s but it was 21st century mp3s they work together

10. Music   -   #20
    um everyone calm down. i've got the answer. the current album circulating "Metallica_-_St.Anger-(Retail)-2003-RVL.rar" as it is called on irc is an extreme fake. it is actually a bunch of singles that they rejected for older albums. you can download them on kazaa easily. so if you download something that is supposed to be metallica's st. anger just remember that it will be a fake and just wait til june 9th when it comes out. I'm gonna keep looking until then and i'll let you guys know if I find something that is real.

and remember to check my post with the st. anger video hash

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast