Thread: little johnny

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    One day Little Johnny's mom was cleaning his room. In the closet, she found a bondage S+M magazine.
    This was highly upsetting to her.

She hid the magazine until his father got home. When Little Johnny's father walked in the door, she irately handed the magazine to him, and said,

"This is what I found in your son's closet."

He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.

Several minutes passed, then she finally asked him,

"Well what should we do about this?"

Little Johnny's dad looked at her and said,

"Well I don't think you should spank him."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A famous art collector is walking through the city when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the doorway of a store and he does a double take. He recognizes that the saucer is extremely old and very valuable, so he walks casually into the store and offers to buy the cat for two dollars.
    The storeowner replies "I'm sorry, but the cat isn't for sale. The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry cat around the house to catch mice. I'll pay you twenty dollars for that cat."

And the owner says "Sold," and hands over the cat. The collector continues, "Hey, for the twenty bucks I wonder if you could throw in that old saucer. The cat's used to it and it'll save me from having to get a dish."

And the owner says, "Sorry buddy, but that's my lucky saucer. So far this week I've sold sixty-eight cats."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

I didnt get the first one though

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    hh lol.