Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Killed Someone?

Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    kids in the hall could make a funny skit out of it, if it was your dad, scott thompson would definitly play him.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@26 May 2003 - 23:59
    Im immature? you people are making such a big deal of this silly little post it was a stupid small joke just to see what people were gonna post. The reason I relate this to monty python sketches was because you said that death cant be funny and I was going to show you MP so you would understand that anything can be funny. also I wanted to boost up my post count.
    Who said death can't be funny.

Do you even read what other people say. What an arse.

Oh and by the way Assultsniper is not a cool name. Perhaps the addition of an extra a - possibly between the second s and the u would be a better idea.

Unless of course you are a member of the People's Army of Dyslexia.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    ok, jpol

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    DEATH can be really funny.

Read some Terry Pratchett, he's an Author. That's a person who writes books.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im immature? you people are making such a big deal of this silly little post it was a stupid small joke just to see what people were gonna post. The reason I relate this to monty python sketches was because you said that death cant be funny and I was going to show you MP so you would understand that anything can be funny. also I wanted to boost up my post count.
    Now...I dont think anybody is trying to say that death isnt funny...but thats when it is on tv or in film or books. Thats not someone actually dying. People are becoming offended because you asked, "Have you ever killed someone" ...big difference there. You're asking if someone has actually committed the act of murder. Now...of course you have the right to free speech, and can say pretty much anything youd like. But you must also consider the consequences of what you post.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    In this day and age I think it was a kinda insensitive subject to start a thread on. I watched my best friend get stabbed to death and was accused by a lot of people of his murder (even though the guy was caught the same night. Gossip-you've gotta love it) And although reading something like this doesnt upset me, I can imagine it would do to a lot of other people.

I can understand black comedy but without humour there is no joke.

And as for the post count...........

7. Lounge   -   #27
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@26 May 2003 - 23:05
    Now...I dont think anybody is trying to say that death isnt funny...but thats when it is on tv or in film or books. Thats not someone actually dying. People are becoming offended because you asked, "Have you ever killed someone" ...big difference there. You're asking if someone has actually committed the act of murder. Now...of course you have the right to free speech, and can say pretty much anything youd like. But you must also consider the consequences of what you post.
    dam straight

8. Lounge   -   #28
    1) Kids of the hall suck (No offence) 2) This shouldent been taken as a real life thing I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WERE GONNA POST! OK jeesh! besides this is a hot subject.
    By the way I dont take anyone with over a 1000 post count on a Kazaa forum seriously.

Like I said at the begginig (note this is only a joke) Im sorry if I offended anyone!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    s'ok sniper, no one seems to understand the depth of humour inherent in death. the mourning of a life lost when said life meant nothing in the sceme of things. oh and people, before you ask, yes i have seen dead bodies, it's part of my job, i work in a nursing home and have "disposal" duty

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@27 May 2003 - 00:06
    1) Kids of the hall suck (No offence) 2) This shouldent been taken as a real life thing I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WERE GONNA POST! OK jeesh! besides this is a hot subject.
    By the way I dont take anyone with over a 1000 post count on a Kazaa forum seriously.
    Do you think that anyone gives a flying fuck what, or who you take seriously.

You are a semi-literate half-wit (double hyphen don't see those often) with no sense of humour.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast