Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NB first giveaway - 10 acc

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi M8 Can I Have One Plz I Will Pm U With My Ratio And Mail

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I'm Administrator at NB, yes.

Just PM me if you're having problems with the tracker.

However, I need to inform you that lately, the site has had some sort of hacker attempts, resulting in lots of ppl from Slovakia, Poland and some other countries has been banned.
    Reason is obvious; a bunch of users from those areas was the main source.
    So! If you're unlucky, you got your invite from one of these folx, cause we disabled all of'em.

It is for your own safety, we got control of the situation now, but please; do not think we're bashing other countries, it could just as well have been Norwegian users, we would've disabled'em too.

And those of you PM'ing me with screenshots on other trackers with 10GB uploaded, and/or comments like "I don't know Norwegian at all, though", you're just wasting your time. I got the demands there for a reason

Regards
    -Vidde, administrator @ NB

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    nobody read,only write...
    - Most important of all: You have to read -and- understand Norwegian

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    This is a really nice idea. I love when Admins of the sites give accounts out, because then you know it's safe and they're building a good user base.

I sent you a PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    I'm Administrator at NB, yes.

Just PM me if you're having problems with the tracker.

However, I need to inform you that lately, the site has had some sort of hacker attempts, resulting in lots of ppl from Slovakia, Poland and some other countries has been banned.
    So! If you're unlucky, you got your invite from one of these folx, cause we disabled all of'em.

It is for your own safety, we got control of the situation now, but please; do not think we're bashing other countries, it could just as well have been Norwegian users, we would've disabled'em too.

And those of you PM'ing me with screenshots on other trackers with 10GB uploaded, and/or comments like "I don't know Norwegian at all, though", you're just wasting your time. I got the demands there for a reason

Regards
    so for those that got dissabled, there is no way to get our accounts back? even if we are not from those countries?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Regards
    i guess mine must have been from someone like that because my account got disabled for no reason on sunday

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so for those that got dissabled, there is no way to get our accounts back? even if we are not from those countries?
    Hopefully Vidde will get back to me soon with his answer I invited you and I am in the US so you should be fine... Not sure about my inviter though

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    As I said; It's not because you're from a certian country, it's probably because you got invited by a person who was implicated in the account thefts. I'm truly sorry, but it's not really that much I can do about that :/

I think I have to edit my firstpost, got about 20 PM's so far (!!), and about 2 of'em is actually following the demands :p

Cheers
    -Vidde

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    As I said; It's not because you're from a certian country, it's probably because you got invited by a person who was implicated in the account thefts. I'm truly sorry, but it's not really that much I can do about that :/

I think I have to edit my firstpost, got about 20 PM's so far (!!), and about 2 of'em is actually following the demands :p

Cheers
    -Vidde
    well, ok then

Guess I will take a shot at these free ones then

one question, why you want our nick on the ratio proofs?

"Screenshots from the trackers with your ratio and nick is required.
    Just your profile, we don't need a screenie of the entire trackers layout etc.
    (cross out personal stuff if you want, like IP, e-mail etc.)"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1

Cheers
    -Vidde

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast