Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Wild-bytes open

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Wild didn't say it was pointless he said it was starting to look pointless because about 30% of those invited here had already lost their accounts

Quote Originally Posted by bigimot View Post
    You just have to give to the right guys.
    And just exactly who are the "right" guys. Would you bet your left nut (assuming you are male) on being able to pick the right people. It's not as easy as you may think.

Not all of the poeple here will lose thier accounts...
    But the point is too many already have!

Wild gave out the invites to try to stop the invite/account trading but unfortunately there are always a handful of dickheads who spoil it for everyone else.

Yep what he said.

out of that last open signups we had for about 12 hours. I have now deleted 70% of the accounts... some were old cheaters using same email accounts. I mean come on... But most were all dupes.

Only around 300 accounts left from signups. Maybe i should just delete them all, as it looks like it was a stupid idea.

Wild

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ooh dear, I was banned once from this site for forgetting to change azureus...
    And after a year almost, I see that I have lost nothing...hmmm

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    atef5054's Avatar killed by torrent BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WB is going to be bad

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    By "right guys" I meant me
    I was in some stupid picnic with my family, DAMN

anyway, if there are too many users in WB, why the hell there are still invites?
    just close the invite system, or at least limit it for special users that you can trust or something.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    probably in your best interest to just lock it up, B

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    @bigimot - I didn't mean to be harsh on you but I hope you can see that its the morons out there making dupe accounts or trading new accounts that spoil it for you and others.

As far as invites are concerned, all invites were disabled about 3 weeks ago but a limited number of invites have been given out here by Wild. Of the accounts created by Wild 30% have already been disabled....doesn't reflect too good on FST members.

I don't think anyone could say the site has too many users. The problem is finding the right users i.e. people creating accounts for their own personal use and using those accounts. As I said before....it's not easy.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, I understand, it's really a big problem. And yes, it doesn't reflect too good on FST members. Maybe he have to choose the users by himself, users he knows he can trust. Or even change the demands for the invites, so they will fit better and only users that deserve it, will get it.

Anyway, I hope you'll find the people you are looking for

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah, I understand, it's really a big problem. And yes, it doesn't reflect too good on FST members. Maybe he have to choose the users by himself, users he knows he can trust. Or even change the demands for the invites, so they will fit better and only users that deserve it, will get it.

Anyway, I hope you'll find the people you are looking for

Well it really wont matter to much. Because people will want to come and atleast check it out. Once there they might see its not for them and do nothign with it and let system delete the account for lack of use... The sad thing is them invites yes could have gone to some other user, but how do me or you know who they are....

Every time we give out free accounts, it will be different each time. Some times it will be very hard and other times pretty easy. Try and mixs it up and make it fair for everyone...

But we will never stop disabling accounts for trading and cheating.... We will always prune accounts for lack of use, just like every other site out there. Some just get pissed because we caught them and deleted there accounts.

Wild

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    atef5054's Avatar killed by torrent BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i got easy account

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678