Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: think i got banned from wb

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    could you tell me why I was disabled please WB???

acct: parkbenchi

thanks

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs413&d=07105&...-08_232052.jpg

Next time to make it so clear that you want to trade your account.

This was sent to use by 3 different members.

Wild

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    could you tell me why I was disabled please WB???

acct: parkbenchi

thanks

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs413&d=07105&...-08_232052.jpg

Next time to make it so clear that you want to trade your account.

This was sent to use by 3 different members.

Wild
    Doh!
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wildbytes gave accounts here for free, and maybe some day he will de it again.. so why trading accounts.. it's very stupid
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I agree especially after building up a ratio for frigging years...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    or use a proxy to avoid ban

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by FaStHeRo View Post
    yes, if you changed ur mail or ip
    u baned
    Ppl are allowed to change their mail-id and as far as IP is concerned.. not all people are on static.. in fact maximum are on dynamic and hence their IP does change.. the ban could have only taken effect if one was already using an account, logged out of the same and then trying to sign up a new account using the very same ip.. that results in BOOM... if you do not like you userid, talk to the mods, tell them the problem and they will surely allow you to terminate your old account and establish a new one..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My IP is also dynamic. It is true that IP changes everytime, but the range, i.e. first 2 parts of IP won't change if you are from the same place. But people from two different countried will have totally different IPs. Such change can be noticed by the admins.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    My IP is also dynamic. It is true that IP changes everytime, but the range, i.e. first 2 parts of IP won't change if you are from the same place. But people from two different countried will have totally different IPs. Such change can be noticed by the admins.
    I know that, for i was the operator of one of the most popular and the most widely used p2p clients' IRC channels! (am on a 3 months holiday) What you are suggesting is a blanket ban and can be easily implemented, but then what happens to the thousand of innocent users using the same `first 2 part of the IP' tougher said than done

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No he is talking about a specific account User ID (XXXXX) that has an account set up with an IP from a country and then a day later the account is now being accessed by an IP in another country halfway across the globe. This is easily flagged as a traded account. Not only that, but it is usually after a e-mail change request has gone through. This flags them quickly.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    okay got it now.. ty for the clarification

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast