Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Texas Hates Gays And Lesbians

Originally posted by Skweeky@29 May 2003 - 13:33
    I'm just gonna say one more thing:

We come from apes!!!!!!
    Maybe you come form apes, but i don't. And I think nobody else comes from apes. We are humans not animals.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Poster
    cool

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Originally posted by TheDave@30 May 2003 - 01:19
    doesnt anyone give a fuck about the kids!!!

if your parents are gay your gonna get the piss taken out of you, youre gonna get the shit kicked out of you daily.
    how would you feel if you grew up with two fathers but no mother or vica versa.
    you need a father and a mother otherwise youll grow up to be one hell of a fuckup.
    everybody says its the parents right and if they love each other blah blah. BULLSHIT.
    take care of the kids, listen to the kids theyre not toys you get to decorate the house.
    people shouldnt be so selfish and they should think of others for a change especially if you take full responsability
    for their life.

p.s. research has shown gay and lesbian couples last significantly shorter than straight ones
    Thanks for the Quote, this is something to think about.

Let them know the truth

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Fasttracker A
    Get your hands off me YOU DAM DIRTY APE!!!

You can have this gun when you pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS!!

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Originally posted by nahan@30 May 2003 - 01:51
    Get your hands off me YOU DAM DIRTY APE!!!

You can have this gun when you pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS!!
    sooooomeones got a crush on you....

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Originally Posted By: Pitbul

i think thats kinda fucked up.thats pretty much discriminating against a race and treating them diffrent becuz they live diffrently. 
    Since when did sexual preference become it's own race?

7. Lounge   -   #107
    As it happens, when I was in elementary school, there was this girl in my class that is raised by two women, and yes, they were lesbian. She never got picked on, and she studies to be a vet right now. She's not fucked up, she's a normal girl that had a good childhood. It is a matter of culture too I guess. May I ask where you all live?
    HAHA where the f*ck did you got to school then as I think in most schools your life would be a living hell.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    just thought i'd say everyone subconsciously (dunno how to spell it) hates gays and lesbians.
    not just texas.
    altho bush is one dirty-ass fuck.

someone probably wipes his ass for him tho

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Lesbians are fine, queers are not.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    And another thing: if u do believe it is unnatural, why do you congratulate my boyfriend then for having a bisexual girlfriend? Or does the image of two girls doing it right in front of you exites you after all?
    i think there is a differenece between being un-natural and being wrong.

gays or lesbians do not really effect me in any way so im happy to live and let live.

I also congratulated bender because like all men, two women one bed you are the fairer sex after all.

what you really have to remember is that the law makers are old people who have been bought up with traditions and probably a rather conservative background. they will see that gay couples want to raise kids and take an instant dislike to it. its more narrow mindedness on there behalf that people think it is wrong.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast