Thread: Music Trackers

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi looking for a good music tracker invite. Don't really have anything to trade. Not looking for some of the harder to get ones like oink. Just looking for a decent everyday music tracker. Looking to build onto my music collection and have no idea where to start. At the least could someone give me a run down of which music tackers specialize in what and how rare they are? Thanks!

<-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post
    Hi looking for a good music tracker invite. Don't really have anything to trade. Not looking for some of the harder to get ones like oink. Just looking for a decent everyday music tracker. Looking to build onto my music collection and have no idea where to start. At the least could someone give me a run down of which music tackers specialize in what and how rare they are? Thanks!

http://www.filemp3.org/signup.php

4 m the 2nd best.

njoy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pm me your email and i will give you vipmusic, the collections section will definitely help improve your music collection.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Not too impressed. Looking for more discographies and the such. Don't like to download single albums unless it's a new release. Looking for a lot of reggae and jam band type music.

<-

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You've got OiNK, or like ptp5352 said ViPmusic which is good for collections..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    have you tried mininova?