Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Bitme/BitmeTV/sct/FTN/TT

renusa's Avatar TorrEnt GEek BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    yes 2 days ago bitme was useful and now it conveniently isn't.You just sent out a message about yourself to everyone here on FST loud and clear enviouz.

Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by renusa View Post
    Don't even bother to justify

ya know what you can go 2 hell then. i just figured id give an explanation as to why i was getting rid of it. its not like i got it with the intension of purposly trading it because as you can see i have used it. but ya know what whatever i guess your opinion is just that "your opinion".

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by renusa View Post
    yes 2 days ago bitme was useful and now it conveniently isn't.You just sent out a message about yourself to everyone here on FST loud and clear enviouz.

Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post

ya know what you can go 2 hell then. i just figured id give an explanation as to why i was getting rid of it. its not like i got it with the intension of purposly trading it because as you can see i have used it. but ya know what whatever i guess your opinion is just that "your opinion".
    i never fucking told you for sure it would be useful all i said was from i heard it had shit that i could use. mainly audio creation software which it doesnt so therefore no its not useful

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    shut the hell up and get the frick out of here!

LOL
    Last edited by Degenx; 03-16-2007 at 10:07 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So give it back to renusa or ask him if it's ok to give it away because the site isn't what you expected to be. But asking for offer!?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Please refrain from swearing, edit your posts , This thread has been reported, and will soon be closed/thrashed.
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    renusa's Avatar TorrEnt GEek BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Great.Before it is closed i would like to ask the mods to have some rules around here.This is like moral cheating.You say something about wanting the tracker and take a free invite to a fantastic tracker and then go around advertising that you don't have any use of it and wan't to trade it.Then you abuse the person who has invited you and many others because they point this out to you.Hope there is some justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Please refrain from swearing, edit your posts , This thread has been reported, and will soon be closed/thrashed.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thread maker, feel free to make a new thread, since this one was jacked to beyond comprehension....
    eee

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There has been lots of trading of freebies nowadays.. I think people has to think about it when they give it for free.

I got my caution like this in the thread with the requirements

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...e-bitme-164465

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If some some odd reason, you don't end up using it, you just abandon the account and it will end up deleted after a while.

The ideal thing to do (and this is what I do) is to go on the trackers IRC and simply tell them that the tracker wasn't really what you were looking for. Then request that the account be disabled and the invite returned to the inviter. I did this just yesterday actually at karagarga and the guy who invited me actual received two invites back.

The absolute last thing you should do with it is to trade it - that's just irresponsible. You were invited because someone trusted you to use it as intended, not for you to use it as leverage to obtain other invites. Don't you realize that whomever you trade this account to is still linked to the person who originally invited you?

Be respectful and do the right thing. This not only applies to the invite in question, but as to your conversations on this forum. The posts here in this thread are malicious and unwarranted. Grow up people.

Closed.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-16-2007 at 10:20 AM.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123