Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sims 7 In 1

god people be nice. anyways, when you are installing the program it is in Chinese, but clicking on the obvious buttons you install the program (takes about 10 minutes).
    But before playing the game make one change in the registry to the following key to change the language to English: (On Windows 2000)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MAXIS>THE SIMS
    Modifly SIMS_LANGUAGE to USEnglish.

(copied from a nother post for instucional purpose)

2. Games   -   #12
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by zoltan05@30 July 2003 - 04:40
    god people be nice. anyways, when you are installing the program it is in Chinese, but clicking on the obvious buttons you install the program (takes about 10 minutes).
    But before playing the game make one change in the registry to the following key to change the language to English: (On Windows 2000)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MAXIS>THE SIMS
    Modifly SIMS_LANGUAGE to USEnglish.

(copied from a nother post for instucional purpose)
    Yes, tooken from my post lol! Thats ok zoltan05, go ahead and use any info I post. I'm sick of having to repost info for these guys anyway. I'm taking the days off, you can do the work for me . But like they say, theres more than the last 30 days. If you have a problem, try looking in past posts in the forum for info there.

3. Games   -   #13
    also, i bet youre tired of me asking you but ill keep this so i can post it for any questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12