Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Summer! Wooooooo! Kickass!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Couterstrike huh? I wish I had time for CS...*sigh*. Anywho hey Z. Yup Im getting my Bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering. LOL..well IM transfering to Penn St. because the engineering dept there is going to give me a full ride. Ive still taken out loans though...not a lot thankfully, but I surely will come graduate school. And no...Im not well of...my parents are just average middle class foolks...well with the exception that my dad gets sent all over the world to do various work. So Ive lived alot of places. And yeah...the U.S. has always been a lot leaner with grades...that is until you actually get in college...at which point the ass kicking begins. Anywho....yeah if you want to work with robotics mechanical engineering would cover one aspect...but it depend on what part of robotics interests you. If you like artificial intelligence...then you may want to get a degree in computer science or software engineering. Or if you like the circuitry involved...electrical engineering might be the route for you. Or...if you want...you can combine fields such as Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Comp. Sci. That way you not only work with the physical properties of the robot...but also help with the design of a.i. I mean...you have alot of choices man. But dont just take my word for it, research the different fields...Im sure youll find the one perfect for you. OH...and in Mechanical Engineering...yeah If you want you do get to get your hands dirty...but there is also alot of drafting involved. Hope I was helpful

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Well I will be doing the following this summer

-Working at a camp
    -Getting drunk
    -getting stoned on random pshyedelics
    -lose my virginity (hopefully)
    -partying.
    -Get a new gf (my ex broke up with me on the third day of our fucking 'relationship&#39
    -Sk8
    -Watch Movies
    -Go to bed at 8 am.. and Wake up at 7 pm.. I LOVE TO DO THAT.. its a total mind fuck to wake up at the end of the day.
    -Camping

I get out of school on June 13, btw.. When Do you guys get off of school?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    i'm gonna drive a racing car. well, i've got a voucher to drive a racing car (and a rover mgtf) at a racing circuit in scotland (called knockhill). i have to use it soon though, it expires in august.

i can't bloody wait for that, should be good fun. the most powerful car i've driven so far only had 115 bhp and the car i'm gonna drive has close to 200, plus it weighs just over 600kg. which means it's fast as hell

i also plan to maybe go alton towers (a theme park), the cinema, maybe get drunk and probably laze about a bit.

and then study for my exams.

it's gonna be good fun

4. Lounge   -   #44
    thanks a lot groggman. appreciate it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345