Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bmtv acc share offer

greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    my has a buffer of 60 gb.. nothing speciall but its even hard to get nice buffer if you even got a high speed connection or seedbox.. its as hard as oink almost. if anyone makes your buffer high, like you want someone to do it then you must give a nice offer lvl 4.5+.. cuz it worth it!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by ten elite brains View Post
    BitMeTV is harder to seed lots of GB than people think. What's your buffer / ratio then greken24?

Yes it is possible if you grab all the popular shows as soon as they come out, but after a few days the seeder : leecher ratio makes is near impossible to seed well.

So unless you've got the time and effort (which is probably why sert is here) you're gonna struggle to get a BIG buffer.
    nice talking m8

btw my buffer is more than 2 gigs

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    why share YOUR account if i have a fast connection? can get my own and get 1TB there simple...
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    my has a buffer of 60 gb.. nothing speciall but its even hard to get nice buffer if you even got a high speed connection or seedbox.. its as hard as oink almost. if anyone makes your buffer high, like you want someone to do it then you must give a nice offer lvl 4.5+.. cuz it worth it!
    lol

I think his offer is very fair, it's not like he's just asking for someone to seed x amount of GB for access to his account. He is asking for someone to share the account with that will help him keep his ratio up enough for him to download once in a while (every 10 days). You might even get an invite out of it down the line sometime...

Anyway, good luck to ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12