Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Appreciation:what I Like About You

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by sara5564@1 June 2003 - 21:08
    A very interesting post, with some astute observations I think.....my status as resident etherealist is both amusing and curious to me. Are my contributions considered a little fuzzy around the edges? I however see myself rather as the epitomy of the fence sitter....
    Sara-

I meant something more along the lines of "floating above; operating in a slightly different plane; having the quality of a disembodied voice".

Having now seen your splendid picture, I recommend highly that you never separate the voice from the body, agreed?

Those of us who have attempted to communicate from different planes know how difficult this is; it is a very difficult process to undo.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Illuminati-

Welcome-you may include yourself in that group I overlooked; kAb also.

It was bound to happen, as the idea came together with only a small window of opportunity; I apologize for my regretful but necessary economy.

However, you are here now, and we await a suitable display of your formidable talents.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123