Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: all people that have me on ignore

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by allen
    Manker, Barbarossa, Snee & the rest of "Chesse's heard" all walk back to their corner.
    Maybe you and adster can be part of the "ignored heard"

NB. I did actually make myself lol there...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ooookay. I think 'jealous' was probably the wrong word for you to use.

Anyway, the problem you're having at the moment is when people (like me) grumble about your worthless posts, your answer is to create even more worthless posts that are banal in the extreme. Then more people grumble and you go out of your way to post even more banality - and now half the lounge, seeminly, has you on ignore.

I don't think I'd like it much if people put me on ignore - 'cos why would I post here if I didn't want people to read what I'd written.

What I'm trying to say is don't put so much effort into trying to buck the trend. I just can't see the point
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Manker, Barbarossa, Snee & the rest of "Chesse's heard" all walk back to their corner.

Oooh, a new heard.

The Chesse heard. Looks like I'm a member. Good-oh.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    if im on ignore how can chip monk read this thread to post in it? and if im on ignore whys he talking to me?
    He can only read the posts of yours that I (or someone else) quoted and he can only see the thread if it appears on the forum index.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't think being put on ignore bothered me as much as everyone telling me, they have put me on ignore.

maybe adster could just be put on ignore, ignore which is when you don't tell them they are on ignore, you just ignore, ignore.
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-26-2007 at 05:00 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well thats who I am you cant change it I cant change me people have to accept it and I wont change who I am and my style

so if the answer is put me on ignore then so be it

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I don't think being put me on ignore bothered me as much as everyone telling me, they have put me on ignore.
    Yeah right. That's why you created about 20 pointless threads with similar titles in the lounge and started crying

8. Lounge   -   #38
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    if im on ignore how can chip monk read this thread to post in it? and if im on ignore whys he talking to me?
    He can only read the posts of yours that I (or someone else) quoted and he can only see the thread if it appears on the forum index.
    ahh right I didnt think the threads would so up

if they do then whats the point of ignoring me if the point of ignoring me is to ignore my threads?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its not a problem for me, if people don't enjoy reading 20 pointless threads.

i used the .gif a few times that day when i got a warning for creating pointless threads, but i was talking about being on ignore, not having posting abilities removed.

This isn't my arguement, maybe one person at a time should argue with adster?
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-26-2007 at 04:06 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I think it's quite merciful of me to put some chaps on ignore, otherwise I might be tempted to reply to them which leads to them crying, bedwetting and throwing tantrums.

If they cease being dullards I might take them off, but I'm quite liking the idea of forgetting they even exist (when Tesco sorts the system out fully).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast