Thanks wizzandabe.

I can't fucking stand people that judge you or your age and don't know shit about you.
Your judgement of me"Liquid Acid"(btw that name suggests your a 16 year old drug taking hippie) couldn't be more wrong.
I let into him because it was one of his first posts in the forum and it was rude and condescending.
Also it wasn't very helpful to YOU or anybody else.
Asshole!......What does that suggest?
What I seem to be reading hear is a contest to show who's the smartest and the most condescending.
What's all this condescending bull shit I'm reading here in SoftwareWorld???
This is the type of condescending bull shit that I only thought was available in "Ongoing war with Iraq" threads.
Yeah that's right...I use regular English.
Instead of muddying up the waters with long words and trivial one upmanship.
What a bunch of crap!
God damned condescension is ruining this forum!
Crikey!!! You're a bit on edge, aren't you!

OK. I didn't judge you. Rather, i pointed out that name calling suggests that you are immature. If i were to judge you then i'd probably suggest that you have poor social skills, an attitude problem, and an inferiority complex.

You feel that you have been condescended, that condesension is ruining this board! Why so? I only said that name calling is immature! Why do you find this patronising?
If anything may ruin this board, surely it will be foul mouthed, abusive, antagonistic posters like yourself.

My name? Well i'm a Kruder and Dorfmeister fan who has, yes, taken drugs Sorry if this troubles you..... Oh, and i wish i was 16 again, and a hippy!!!

shn. You entered this thread calling me an idiot and a moron, because you misunderstood a simple question. Now you go on the defensive?!?