Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN's Birthday Bash Announcement

taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope some packs and double upload

that will b great
    am waitin 4 that since a long time

they didnt make great christmas party only some freeleech and double upload and of course massive ban

but not exclusive packs or nice stuff to download just ordinary things
    English only in sigs please

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    If you can't get in then how did those who got in get in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    they got invited..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Yeah,i am sure there Party would include bans and alot of warnings ,i hear that alot of members have been warned in the past days
    no idea abt many members getting banned.. but they still continue to hunt the account traders ..
    apart from that the tracker is great as usual..though in recent times there have been no Special pack.. but I hope there will b nice packs.. free leech duoble upload etc during this B'Day bash
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Great news, i cant w8

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    lapa221's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    it simply rocks, simple...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    FTN own the Bittorent scene
    I hope we'll enjoy this birthday !

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    great news, i hope it will be great

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Yeah,i am sure there Party would include bans and alot of warnings ,i hear that alot of members have been warned in the past days
    no idea abt many members getting banned.. but they still continue to hunt the account traders ..
    apart from that the tracker is great as usual..though in recent times there have been no Special pack.. but I hope there will b nice packs.. free leech duoble upload etc during this B'Day bash

They have alot of content ussually. But as far as those special packs... every other major site ussually has/gets them anyways. Ive only seen maybe 2 or 3 rare packs posted there. (Again they do rock as far as content goes because the packs themselves you would find 1 on this site and 2 on that site where on F*N you find them all in 1 place )

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nothing like a nice birthday ban lots of people so that you can feel powerful.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast