Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Simspons Episode

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    the one which reveal's Moe used to keep a whale (kept alive with hoses and buckets of water) in the back room in his bar.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    AUSTRALIA! soo funny.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 21:34
    the one which reveal's Moe used to keep a whale (kept alive with hoses and buckets of water) in the back room in his bar.
    he also lets the mob keep pandas there in another episode, weird

the one when homer does the flintstones intro "...is about to hit a chestnut tree aaaaahhh"

the one with homer changing his name to max power (of the text of a hairdrier) and at the same time
    changes marges name to Hooty McBoob

must say that any episode with homer having a genious plan or somethin like it are the best

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Every episode still cracks me up (although the later seasons are weak compared to the early years...)...but hands down my favorite episode is Homer Simpson vs. New York.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    the "Mr Sprinkles" episode where homer finds the washing up-powder from Japan with his face on it

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    the funniest 2 in my opinion r where hommer has 2 get so fat so that he can get his lifetime ambition of working from home lol.....or the 1 where he tries to build a BBQ but it doesnt quite look like the the the finished artical on the instructions hahahahaha (theres so many really)

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I like the one with the medicinal weed a lot

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I hate people who say"the newer seasons are weak compared to the earlier years" I mean come on people, shows change over the years, thats what makes them stay fresh and clean.....watch some of the older shows and you'll see Homer isn't that funny, he is more of a father and the stories have too much of a moral behind them...I like comedy, I don't need to be taught life's leasons from The Simpsons...they are here to make us laugh, if you want to be taught something...watch The Cosby Show or Family Ties. As for my favorite episode.....Homer the Moe!
    Moe:"Hey what are you doing? I gotta pay for that!" Homer:"No, no, no, Moe you got it all wrong people pay you for beer"

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk

Kamp Krusty

Deep Space Homer

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 21:19
    Clip: Homer crashes car into tree there's a pause of a second or so and then he come through the windscreen
    good one, just saw it

homer in college is quite funny, especially when he makes the non radioactive simulator go china syndrome

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast