Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeware Users ....

Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If I download something and it starts dieing and looks like it won't hit 1:1, I leech it from the FTP and continue to seed at home to meet the 72h requirement. Otherwise, I never seed the same file on the same tracker at home and on leeware.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's not a problem at a lot of places.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I never seed on both my leeware box and from home. It's not the I think I'm going to get diabled/banned for using 2 IP's, but it's just too much of a hassle to FTP everything to my home computer and then start seeding. I haven't had a problem getting to a ratio of 1 yet, so no need.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so its seems like its a good way to build a buffer....but anything i actually want i should download with my home connection.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by import_fighter View Post
    so its seems like its a good way to build a buffer....but anything i actually want i should download with my home connection.
    No, not necessarily. That's just the way that I do it. Either is fine, but Leeware has limited HD space, so I only download things onto it that I am confident there will be a high demand for. Most of the things that I see and want already have many seeds. I use the limited HD space to strategically seed and build a buffer.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It is a good substitute for a dedicated box. Dedi are pretty expensive. Although i hate linux but its worth it for the price....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hello guys, I'm thinking of using a seedbox from Leeware as I think it worth its money. But I would like to know your experiences from various trackers. I have heard, that there is a problem using a seedbox in various trackers, because they think of you as a cheater. Trackers like Oink..
    Is this true? Have you ever experienced trouble?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I explicitly asked oink mods before I tried, and they said that if they are suspicious of your speed, they (or their system) looks at your isp to determine if it is capable of uploading at those speeds.

I use it on revtt, thor's land, rsr, oink tl, and iplay. no problems yet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    thanx mbucari for your answer. I'm thinking of using it on oink, of course I would ask first the mods, but the oink's staff doesn't have the reputation of being polite and helpful..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    your welcome. If you want to double check, go to their irc channel and say something like
    "I want to help make this community by providing fast upload speeds, but will I get banned if I seed/upload from a fast remote server?"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast