Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Chat Up Lines!

the lamest line ever tried on me was....as I was leaving the club, "If you come home with me tonight, I'll pay for your cab fair in the morning" Let's just say he wasted his entire night dancing with me and buying my drinks, but his lame-o line at the end of night didn't even earn him my phone number.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@1 June 2003 - 23:30
    Awww! That's nice to hear!
    But I've never heard it called a 'music collection' before

Jonno B)
    :"> :-" :">
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #23
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by angellynn26@2 June 2003 - 05:35
    the lamest line ever tried on me was....as I was leaving the club, "If you come home with me tonight, I'll pay for your cab fair in the morning" Let's just say he wasted his entire night dancing with me and buying my drinks, but his lame-o line at the end of night didn't even earn him my phone number.
    im sure he wasn't really worried...

probably fucked some tart round the corner after u went home !!
    those guys are like that....

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I should know

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 June 2003 - 08:30
    I should know
    bit of a rogue are we ?!!!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Meh

Im just out for a good time...not a long time...
    Sex is Sex for me now
    Im sick of relationships at this point in time after my last gf cheating on me while i have been up at uni...our long distance relationship lasted 4 months (then i hacked into email account and found some incriminating evidence)...Gawd the internet is a great source for everything...you can even find out when your girlfriend is cheating on you...now thats advanced...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 June 2003 - 08:34

Im sick of relationships at this point in time after my last gf cheating on me while i have been up at uni...our long distance relationship lasted 4 months (then i hacked into email account and found some incriminating evidence)...Gawd the internet is a great source for everything...you can even find out when your girlfriend is cheating on you...now thats advanced...
    shit one my man....
    well them beeatches aint even worth it dude...sure u know that
    and well, ive had a long distance relationship for 14 months now, and ive had enough!
    so im off to live with her !!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    The thing was i was gonna quit uni to be with her at the end of the year...Well now i have a future...only now its not with a skank...This one hopefully pays...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 June 2003 - 08:39
    The thing was i was gonna quit uni to be with her at the end of the year...Well now i have a future...only now its not with a skank...This one hopefully pays...
    job then is it ?!!

well i left uni for her dude, im gonna go back eventually but i was just too sick of not seeing her....
    and anyway i trust her with my life not to do shit like that to me....
    and plus i got her to give me her hotmail password ages ago

10. Lounge   -   #30
    lmfao!!!!!...well her secret question was "spell password" and the answer was "password...and well anyone that f*cking dumb deserves getting their email hacked...talk about f*cking retarded...Nah im still continuing at uni...hopefully after this degree i'll be getting a good paying job (in multimedia i doubt it though)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast