Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lame http://www.torrentsworld.org/

RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktoof View Post
    Haha, that's hilarious. I would go to their forums just to see what they say about TL, but one of the above posters got IP banned already. I have too much pride to get banned
    It probably didn't help that I signed up with a username bashing the site.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's called the clone stamp in photoshop. Would make that rip look a LOT better.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm sure they aren't happy that TL stole their logo .

One of the latest 1337 trackers.... NOT.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nobody stole anything from anybody. The SysOp of TorrentLeech downloaded (or bought) a stock template from some website, requested the pertinent buttons and any other modifications be designed, and applied it to the tracker as a CSS stylesheet.

The old TorrentLeech template was a rip-off of the old Template Shares template, maybe you should all complain about that first.
    Last edited by Schism; 04-07-2007 at 07:35 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Nobody stole anything from anybody. The SysOp of TorrentLeech downloaded (or bought) a stock template from some website, requested the pertinent buttons and any other modifications be designed, and applied it to the tracker as a CSS stylesheet.

The old TorrentLeech template was a rip-off of the old Template Shares template, maybe you should all complain about that first.
    That might be true but that doesn't explain why torrentsworld had their site name over top of a poorly blanked out torrentleech logo. It really looked like they just used mspaint to change the name.

Edit: They've changed the logo now to something a little more fancy. Maybe to cover something up?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kiosk's Avatar Napster the Original
    .....and TorrentPipeline and Ultimate Torrents both use the same template as TL too, so Torrents World are not the only ones.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Give them a brake, ive seen tonns of trackers that start off by using someone elses templates.
    I rember back in the torrentbytes days, there were like 5 trackers that used their templates. Give them some time, if they make it as a tracker they are probobly going to get some good scripters to make them a good site. In the beginning its usualy about making it as a tracker, and the torrents that counts for something.

really they must get scene ban and get shot or sumthing stolen layout of TT.

Pathetic
    hmmm, you should read up on what the scene is.
    Ill give you two hints, first off: the scene dont have anything to do with torrents. Nothing at all.
    Google aboutthescene or read up on wiki.
    That a tracker decides to only upload scene releses do not mean that they are in anyway affiliated with the scene. Though in most chases the staf and uploaders have access to topsites.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by joyntkid View Post
    i think TL ripped their layout :-D
    maybe , who knows? lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123