Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Movies Do You Got?

How is it not possible??? My movies are dvd rips, they are 700meg each....Oh excuse me its more like 40 gigs,so what? Are you the Kazaa police???

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    about 400 movies most on CDR

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    @hotindew my hdd capacity is now 450gig......i recently bought a 250gig WD with 8mb cache for downloading. Before that i had a 80gig and a 120gig. Both of which are WD drives too.

I'm backing up the films that nobody seems to download off me. Most people have been just downloading the games lately (Vicecity & ISS3 both for pc)

I'm sure others out there have far bigger collections and hdd's....like homersimpson states, most movies are 700meg minimum.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Homersimpson@1 June 2003 - 21:47
    How is it not possible??? My movies are dvd rips, they are 700meg each....Oh excuse me its more like 40 gigs,so what? Are you the Kazaa police???
    No but I think before I post.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    I keep between 40 and 50 on my hard drive at all times. The common ones I burn to other media and I try to keep the newer and more rare files available in my k-lite.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I try to keep 10 on my hard drive, along with all that 70's show eps. On disc I have 400+ films, plus the whole Spiderman TAS show, Family Guy, Justice League, and seasons 6-9 of the Simpsons.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I have only downloaded 2 full movies, mainly because I prefer to actually go to the movies than watch them on pc.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    I'm trying to clean up my hard drive, I just checked out and saw how much space I had taken up and was blown away! I deleted all of my cam movies, but I wanna keep my DVD rips, do I need a DVD burner to record them to a cd? They are all over 700meg.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    I have something like 550 movies, mostly on CDr's, some also on HDD...

This job costs 2 much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast