Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild_Bytes

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by leeter View Post
    Strict rule on a lame dead tracker. It's ridiculous. Just abandon it before they abandon you.

yep its pretty dead . The Tell that to the 10,000 out of 12004 active members that upload and download every week. Tell that to all the EXCLUSIVE uploads from people like jaws/13th/shocker/darklords and others, also funny how some gay scene groups will take the release and rename them. Yep all for a dead site.

I think its more of the fact that your lame ass was banned for cheating and or trying to trade your account.

You say Strict rules. Looks like many people as we get many people turning in others and or rating them out.

Anyways most people that come to irc that have there account disabled for lack of use get there accounts back. they get disabled because of the lame ducks that make dupe accounts for trading and or cheating..

Wild

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Whatever you say, it's obviously lame tracker. It has no 0sec, almost no seeder and almost no leecher. That's why I said it's a dead tracker.
    Hey haha... even if somebody gives me wb account for free, I'll definitely refuse it. Maybe some public trackers would be far better.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hey got My Account back,

But that seems to be off topic now
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by leeter View Post
    Whatever you say, it's obviously lame tracker. It has no 0sec, almost no seeder and almost no leecher. That's why I said it's a dead tracker.
    Hey haha... even if somebody gives me wb account for free, I'll definitely refuse it. Maybe some public trackers would be far better.

I guess you have no clue.

Last time i checked we beat many on the few releases and even the grest sct. all comes down to when stuff is released and when uploaders with access are on line. Most people have a life so cant be on there computer 24/7 like some places.

Again you have no clue what you are talking about.

Wild

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    I don't agree with you but, let's not make off-topic post any more in this thread.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You do not have a clue leeter...Tons of seeders and leechers....Great speeds.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    WB may not be rated one of the "Top Tracker" but I really like it. It has some nice rare content that you can't find anywhere else from time to time. I also can't complain about the release speeds either.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I think their site is great. They beat pre times on alot of other sites. No 1 site reigns for pre times.
    Like Wild said above. It all depends which site has an uploader sitting on his pc at the time the release pres.
    Thats all it basically comes down to.

Also some sites dont race for pres... some acctually could probably give the major ones mentioned out there a run for their $$$ so to speak. But wait to post the files to avoid being mentioned so often in forums like this...

As far as content they have alot of their own original content which scene groups have been known to steal. So if the scene groups are using this site must mean its somewhat good wouldnt it?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    new rules are nearby , 5-7 days in activity than bye bye ; )

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what I can't understand though is why they have banned Azureus which is the gold standard of clients...
    I hate utorrent bittornado or any other clients.

I have got the latest Azureus version and still it is banned...
    WHY ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast