Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Corrupt Government?

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can't people think of anything else to talk about?

Still....reminds me of the boy in the playground being mean to the girl he secretly admires...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by sara5564@1 June 2003 - 22:55
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can't people think of anything else to talk about?

Still....reminds me of the boy in the playground being mean to the girl he secretly admires...
    Good point well presented.

Having a cheap pop at the USA, to what end.

OK smart arses. Let's see you justify your contention that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    your the reason people hate you. maybe if you could accept you arent god then maybe someone would like you. we arent talking about the people we are talking about the government

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I can think of worse places to live

although the US administration IMHO has more than a couple of problems (which one doesn't), there's a lot worse who would cause more havoc if only they had the resources that the US has....

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 June 2003 - 22:58
    your the reason people hate you. maybe if you could accept you arent god then maybe someone would like you. we arent talking about the people we are talking about the government
    What on earth are you talking about. I live in Glasgow. Have done for 42 years.

Oh I see, it's narrow minded assumptions.

I say again, why do you say that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world

6. Lounge   -   #16
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 21:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564@1 June 2003 - 22:55
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can&#39;t people think of anything else to talk about?

OK smart arses. Let&#39;s see you justify your contention that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world. [/b][/quote]
    why not read hereas a very quick example?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tyke@1 June 2003 - 22:58

although the US administration IMHO has more than a couple of problems (which one doesn&#39;t), there&#39;s a lot worse who would cause more havoc if only they had the resources that the US has....
    Another excellent point.

I believe the Zimbabwe President was recently returned with somthing like 99.7% of the electorate voting for him.

Now forgive me, but I suspect that this may be more corrupt than the USA.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheDave@1 June 2003 - 22:58
    What on earth are you talking about. I live in Glasgow. Have done for 42 years.

Oh I see, it&#39;s narrow minded assumptions.

I say again, why do you say that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world [/b][/quote]
    i wasnt talking to you

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 June 2003 - 23:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 1 June 2003 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 21:58
    <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564
    @1 June 2003 - 22:55
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can&#39;t people think of anything else to talk about?

OK smart arses. Let&#39;s see you justify your contention that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world.
    why not read hereas a very quick example? [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s your logical, well thought out debate. You refer me to a website, which you probably found on Google

Why not try putting forward your own thoughts. You might enjoy the exercise.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tyke@1 June 2003 - 22:58

although the US administration IMHO has more than a couple of problems (which one doesn&#39;t), there&#39;s a lot worse who would cause more havoc if only they had the resources that the US has....
    Another excellent point.

I believe the Zimbabwe President was recently returned with somthing like 99.7% of the electorate voting for him.

Now forgive me, but I suspect that this may be more corrupt than the USA. [/b][/quote]
    i agree unconditionally with you on that one.

Zimbabwe is ridiculous and extremely sad at the moment.
    then again he beat the electorate and intimidated his oppostion, didnt he?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast