Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just got banned on demonoid.......

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I got banned on demonoid for selling invites on ebay....Selling invites Fu*k.... u can get it for free here.....Maybe the people that i invited sell it...Its my fault..I trust people fast...I learn from my mistake.....

I need a favor... I need the demonoid account because i promise to my 3 yrs old son that i will get him a copy of cartoon tv series BEN 10... i just got season 1 and 2... i need season 3 and demonoid has a torrent for that....... I hope u all trust me that i am not selling an invites..... Tnx much...
    getting banned on demonoid is not good... u better not mess up with oink
    Yes for sure.. don't worry i learn from my mistakes...... and again i never sell invites on ebay... i don't know why it happens...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    get another invite and be happy it happened with me too but may be its my inactivity for a month.However my friends are inactive there over 3 months but they dint get disabled. dunno exact fuk*ing reason so get new invite and be happy
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I got banned on demonoid for selling invites on ebay....Selling invites Fu*k.... u can get it for free here.....Maybe the people that i invited sell it...Its my fault..I trust people fast...I learn from my mistake.....

I need a favor... I need the demonoid account because i promise to my 3 yrs old son that i will get him a copy of cartoon tv series BEN 10... i just got season 1 and 2... i need season 3 and demonoid has a torrent for that....... I hope u all trust me that i am not selling an invites..... Tnx much...
    getting banned on demonoid is not good... u better not mess up with oink
    OH SHIT! LMAO!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Your name wouldn't happen to be Florin would it

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    does ratio matter on demonoid now?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    It's very rare to get banned on Demonoid. I feel sorry for you really.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ben198321
    I signed up for demonoid a few months ago and at first the site was working great. I uploaded my first torrent there and according to the comments everyone was happy. My up ratio was higher than my dl. I registered for the forum and posted a couple times. Then a month later I could not get back on the forum it would keep giving me a SMF error. I googled it and saw others would get the same error but no one knows why. Most people could access the forum with no problems,only a select few couldn't. Also, I could not upload a second file. I would go through the steps to upload and after I finish I would click submit and it would send me back to the torrent search page and the file would not be uploaded. Then a couple weeks later, I couldn't comment on my own torrent as well as anyone elses. I tried emailing the admin maybe 2 dozen times and I never got a reply back. I was being completely ignored by the site admin which in my opinion is VERY unprofessional.
    Now I cant even login I am getting that same exact "error_id=2". I never done anything to violate their TOS. Its sad to see a great site being ruined by a jerk. I was told that this person took over after the site was shut down 2 years ago and since then it hasn't been the same.
    I found out later that the SMF error I get when I was trying to access the forum is caused by the site admin. Anyone that runs a forum can change a users settings to give them that error message. A friend of mine who ran a demonoid invite forum changed some setting and I was getting that same SMF error. He then changed it back and I was able to access his forum again. He proved they were deliberately blocking me and giving me limited permissions on the site. I tried to search around and have seen so many different reasons why this could be happening to us select few. Site maintenance, account banned, ISP issues, etc... I think its the admin...he dont know how to run a forum correctly and is probably overwhelmed.
    Last edited by ben198321; 01-01-2009 at 04:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    man just search over the google.com some codes for demonoid...i am sure you will find something..cheers

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Your first post is in a thread 2 years old bro and why are you so concerned with demonoid, just move on. There are far too many options available for you to worry about just 1 tracker.
    Is it even possible anyway to get banned from demonoid

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Don't say that sheriff 01. Demonoid is a great tracker. Except speeds, everything about the tracker is great. There are not too many fakes either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast