Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ACCESS to my SEEDBOX with 10 GB space

Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by letstrade View Post
    i don't understand all the leeware bashing, yes his deal is not that great because leeware can't handle all that but as far as leeware goes as a provider u just ain't gonna find anything like it 4 the price. i been using it and no it's not as good as a true dedicated server but it has been fine 4 me. i personally can't bring myself to paying $100 just to show off some good ratios. anyway sorry to go off topic and good luck to u himo.
    I'm not saying that leeware is shit. It's actually very good for the price.

I have a server there at the moment and I'm totally happy with it.
    I just say that a 384Mb ram box can't be shared in decent conditions, so offering to share it with 2 other fellow is like a poison gift.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yes Cerise i totally agree with u there and again guys sorry 4 off topic

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    u should improve your offer.no one will give ya FTN fora few days.especially for that low space and it's leeware so it's cheap.i would say go with months.u are sharing it anyway so u will enjoy it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12